Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 11-18-2018, 08:35 PM   #81
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Nope, just have to get over it enough to trigger an extra thirty seconds, in order to trigger an extra thirty seconds, and on and on. It is totally unnecessary anyway. Just make your best bid and don't worry about hovering over the button. There's no benefit to your way.
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 08:57 PM   #82
ShiBDiB
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
Nope, just have to get over it enough to trigger an extra thirty seconds, in order to trigger an extra thirty seconds, and on and on. It is totally unnecessary anyway. Just make your best bid and don't worry about hovering over the button. There's no benefit to your way.
I see there's no reasoning with you. Got it.
Old 11-18-2018, 09:01 PM   #83
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

I don’t make the decisions. I am just a player with an opinion, just like you. We don’t agree, but there’s no reason to be mad about it.
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 11:57 PM   #84
genuvar
Minors (Single A)

I really need a way to select a bunch of cards and quick sell them. I think I have atleast 200 sub 59 OVR cards that I just want to get rid of and the auto sell only works with new cards. Clicking "Sell Card for 5 PP" and then hitting enter twice for each one takes way too much time.

Last edited by genuvar; 11-18-2018 at 11:59 PM.
genuvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 12:32 AM   #85
JohnnyTrout
Bat Boy

Auctions in games where the timer goes up with every bid end up droning on and on forever. I like the current system. If this system works for eBay, why shouldn't it work here?
JohnnyTrout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 11:02 AM   #86
justafish2002
Minors (Double A)

Can the 14 day waiting period be disabled before a season starts? My roster did some weird things when I got promoted and now some of my usual starters are stuck on my reserve roster for 14 days.
justafish2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 12:06 PM   #87
Ty Cobb
Hall Of Famer

A messaging feature would be incredibly cool...even if it was limited in scope. Failing that, perhaps each league could get its own forum? Communication between rivals brings us all closer together...or allows folks to rattle each other's chains once a while. Can't speak for everyone, but I enjoy getting a rattle every once and a while!

“What’s the most you ever lost on a coin toss?”

“Everyone is an atheist until Templars begin marching in the rain.”
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
Society's tolerance for violent criminals is dumbfounding.
Ty Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 12:08 PM   #88
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Cobb View Post
A messaging feature would be incredibly cool...even if it was limited in scope. Failing that, perhaps each league could get its own forum? Communication between rivals brings us all closer together...or allows folks to rattle each other's chains once a while. Can't speak for everyone, but I enjoy getting a rattle every once and a while!
Simply open a Trash Talk thread about your league here in the PT forums like others have
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 12:13 PM   #89
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by justafish2002 View Post
Can the 14 day waiting period be disabled before a season starts? My roster did some weird things when I got promoted and now some of my usual starters are stuck on my reserve roster for 14 days.
We already fixed this for the next cycle
Old 11-19-2018, 01:58 PM   #90
Fashoda
Minors (Rookie Ball)

30/30 Season

Any chance of any PP being added for individual player achievements like a 30 stolen base 30 Home Run season?
Fashoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 02:15 PM   #91
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashoda View Post
Any chance of any PP being added for individual player achievements like a 30 stolen base 30 Home Run season?
Yes, we will add more achievements in the future!
Old 11-19-2018, 02:33 PM   #92
Faaip De Oiad
Minors (Triple A)

We need a refresh/reconnect button on the main screen. Should not have to quit the program to update and connect.
Faaip De Oiad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 03:44 PM   #93
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
Can you please get rid of the pop-up saying that there's a minute until the sim?
LaLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 08:06 PM   #94
Galeg
Major Leagues

Can we get an option in the auction house to filter out all cards that we already own? The red text is great, but in some cases it would be nice to just hide those cards.
Galeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 10:30 PM   #95
Kangostar
Minors (Rookie Ball)

The ability to set a Vs. Team strategy like we can for global and a player.

In the 2020 season my team was built around small ball and I noticed we had hard games getting runs vs one certain team. I then noticed this team had a catcher with a cannon for a arm and outfielders to match, so being so aggressive on the base paths vs them was a bad idea.

It would be great to set my global strat. of being aggressive on the base paths, but when playing 'this' team....... lets not do that - with out having me manually set the strat. when playing them.
Kangostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 10:45 PM   #96
JohnnyTrout
Bat Boy

It would be very nice to be able to mark players from a pack that we would like to not auto sell. If this is too difficult a checkbox for not auto selling historical cards would cover 95% of the situations.
JohnnyTrout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 07:29 AM   #97
RoryN
Minors (Single A)

I didn't see anything in this thread pertaining to this though I see a lot of suggestions for players/accomplishments/auctions, and even for adding stadium cards, but what about adding manager/coach cards?

I know many OOTP players enjoy setting up their own strategies for teams, but sometimes having a particular kind of manager is interesting as well.
RoryN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 12:07 AM   #98
zappa1
All Star Starter

I think there should be a separation in the leagues from people who buy PP and people who don't. I don't plan on spending a penny to buy packs. Yet, some guy who wants to plunk down 99 bucks to get 175,000 PP is great for him, but how am I suppose to compete with that? Should be a separate league for people who don't buy PP. I'm sure I'm not the only one who won't spend any money on PP. It would make the game way more competitive in this regard. Makes me wonder, why should I even play this. Make leagues available where the PP store is closed.

Last edited by zappa1; 11-21-2018 at 07:12 AM.
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 12:44 AM   #99
kit444
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I'd like to see some contract length system added. My fear is that the top leagues will have 30 teams all consisting of the same lineups of legends, as teams gradually accumulate top players and keep them.

Each card could come with a standard contract length of five seasons. Then there could be contract extension cards that you could apply to individual players. These cards would vary between 1-5 seasons much like the common to platinum distribution. Then the onus would be not only on developing a great team but maintaining it as well.

Last edited by kit444; 11-21-2018 at 12:45 AM.
kit444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 02:12 AM   #100
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

It would be nice if we could filter the "Transactions History" page

Right now everything is in the same chart, but it would be nice to filter "Achievements", "sold in an auction", "sold in an auction via buy now", etc.
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947
Germaniac is offline   Reply With Quote