Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 09-17-2017, 05:10 PM   #1
ASherman
Bat Boy

Lightbulb My Suggestions. (Schedules, Splits, and Stats)

My suggestions for Future OOTP versions (Hopefully in OOTP19).

First suggestion has to be a new split, "Last 14-day/game" split.

The reasons being is because adding "Last Week" split and "This Week" double split only works when you are in the middle of "This Week". If you do it at the start of a week(usually Monday), it only has "last week" numbers. Also, having those two splits on uses up the split options when you want to use another important split, i.e. "Versus Left/Versus Right".

Second suggestion is make the league team statistics sortable.

The reason is I want to compare my team to other teams without going through multiple pages. I get that there is an individual team stats page where it tells me where my team is in the rankings but who is in front of me, who is behind me.

Final suggestion is a in-game schedule maker overhaul.

Reasons being is because the current in-game schedule maker is very complicated. Going through every individual day to set a schedule to end the season on September 30th is very tedious and very time consuming.

The way I would do it is start with a simple menu. Have a fill-in option on how many games there will be, a start date(like usual) and end date. Then add a option on how many games a team plays against in-division teams and out of division teams. So in a 2 division, 8 team league; the schedule is 144 games, then I would like 24 games in-division and 18 games out of division.

The next thing would be a drop down options for individual days (Monday, Tuesday,...). In the drop down options would be if you want to play on those days, not on those days, or sometimes on those days. the default setting would be sometimes. In my league, I would make Mondays a day off and play the other days.

The final few options are the special events and which is in the game. Underneath that would be a option to set lengths of home-stands. At the bottom would have a "generate schedule" button, like usual.

In another tab, it would be the calendar look for each month. In that, you can look over the schedule. If you like it, you can leave it alone. If you don't, you can select a day and fix it to your liking.

If you have any questions, just ask.