Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 10-14-2019, 09:07 PM   #5521
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

while they are typically a pack-only club, O'Fallon picked up a new player from the AH to finish off a collection that only needed one more player... so joining the squad from the AH purchase is:

SP - Curt Shilling (2001) - 89 ovr

which finished off the 'cursebreakers' collection, giving the club a second new starting pitcher:

SP - Pedro Martinez (2004) - 90 ovr

and a diamond pack..... crossing their collective fingers that the pack would not result in just some Live 2019 player that wouldn't make an impact with the club, the players emerged and the first one out of the gates:

3B - Garry Sheffield (1992) - 95 ovr

with Wade Boggs entrenched at 3B, Sheff will train up at 1B and take over for David Ortiz.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 10:47 PM   #5522
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Exclamation 2019 Team Of The Year Card Set

Hey Guys,

Tonight, OOTP just released a 2019 Team Of The Year card set in which every player has a 100 rating.

Since this card set includes only 2019 players, they are NOT eligible to be used in "Our League" play.

Thanks
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 11:23 PM   #5523
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottom Of The Sixth View Post
Hey Guys,

Tonight, OOTP just released a 2019 Team Of The Year card set in which every player has a 100 rating.

Since this card set includes only 2019 players, they are NOT eligible to be used in "Our League" play.

Thanks

some sweet looking cards though..... and the Syrups got a 10K point infusion from the TOTY drawing so even sweeter
Old 10-15-2019, 06:35 AM   #5524
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edster007 View Post
I can do Gold but I am unlikely to post daily updates due to my work schedule this week.

Thanks for the offer, but don't sweat it if you're busy. I'll take care of them.
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 06:36 AM   #5525
Edster007
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Kuppchaser View Post
Thanks for the offer, but don't sweat it if you're busy. I'll take care of them.

I should have gold up shortly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Edster007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 06:37 AM   #5526
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Salem Flies to Early Lead in OL G339

The Witches top the first look, but the early returns appear to show there might be a heated race this season.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 10-15-2019, 06:43 AM   #5527
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Bunnies Re-energized in OL D399

Battery Point has taken to its return with aplomb, getting off to a fast start in the first sim. In an interesting side note, Cy Young got his first measure of revenge against Steelport by fashioning a a 5-hit, 12-K shutout in his first game against the Cy-less Saints. The only hit batsman came when Steelport's Paul Splitorff plunked Ken Boyer.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 10-15-2019, 06:43 AM   #5528
Edster007
All Star Starter

Quote:
The Witches top the first look, but the early returns appear to show there might be a heated race this season.
You beat me As it stands I can cover this tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. Let me know if you would like me to do those three to give you a break.
Old 10-15-2019, 06:54 AM   #5529
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
You beat me As it stands I can cover this tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. Let me know if you would like me to do those three to give you a break.

Thanks, but don't worry about it. The gold only takes about ten minutes. I'll let you know if I need a bail out.
Old 10-15-2019, 07:22 AM   #5530
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Battery Point has taken to its return with aplomb, getting off to a fast start in the first sim. In an interesting side note, Cy Young got his first measure of revenge against Steelport by fashioning a a 5-hit, 12-K shutout in his first game against the Cy-less Saints. The only hit batsman came when Steelport's Paul Splitorff plunked Ken Boyer.

dang... playing over .500 ball and in last place tough crowd.

heading out in a few hours.... last time I went on vacation and left the boys on auto-pilot, they won the World Series.... I can always dream
Old 10-15-2019, 12:26 PM   #5531
Magus978
All Star Starter

Quote:
Thanks Cy, I hate it.

Genuinely no idea what's wrong with this group right now. Mathewson & Clemens have been PUTRID and some of the bats refuse to warm up. I can't imagine the 1st base training is having THAT much of an effect. Maybe I just suck at this.

No, that can't be it. It's everyone else's fault except mine!

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Last edited by Magus978; 10-15-2019 at 12:30 PM.
Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 02:41 PM   #5532
gusguyman
Bat Boy

Looking to join

Hi everyone, next time all ya'll have an opening, I'd love to join!
gusguyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 06:21 PM   #5533
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusguyman View Post
Hi everyone, next time all ya'll have an opening, I'd love to join!

We're always open. I've attached the compliance standards for Our League. If your team(s) fit, just make sure to friend as many OL teams at and close to your level as you can fit. Use the link below. I should also add that the new Team of the Year cards are also not allowed, since they're 2019 cards, essentially "live." Welcome aboard. Another thing to add, if you decide to join us, pllease add - OL to the end of your team name and a + to your team's abbreviation.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...y3o/edit#gid=0
Attached Images

Last edited by Stanley Kuppchaser; 10-15-2019 at 06:23 PM.
Old 10-16-2019, 06:38 AM   #5534
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Salem Continues on Top in OL G339

The Witches came back to the pack as the race widened. Philadelphia, 7-2, and Reno, 7-3, had the most productive sims.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 10-16-2019, 06:42 AM   #5535
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Black Bears Take Lead in OL D365

Shasta ripped off a 9-3 sim to rise to first. Boogie, 6-2, Virginia, 12-6, Ozark, 17-9, and Jazzy, 14-8, all posted solid numbers.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 10-16-2019, 06:44 AM   #5536
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Surprise! Southern Sets Pace in OL P411

The Southpaws threatening to go wire-to-wire (again).
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 10-16-2019, 07:57 AM   #5537
Edster007
All Star Starter

Quote:
Shasta ripped off a 9-3 sim to rise to first. Boogie, 6-2, Virginia, 12-6, Ozark, 17-9, and Jazzy, 14-8, all posted solid numbers.
My poor putrid San Pedro team. I was afraid they were punching above their weight in Diamond. I have some points to spend but there are so many holes I look and don't know where to start. I have a plan with other three teams but San Pedro being the first team I entered and only having a few days in entry pool with my not really getting the concept of PT is showing.

The Knights are a theme team I haven't touched in a month and a half. They can't compete at Perfect level but seem to hold their own in Diamond so I am letting points roll in until I can make an impact. Made a couple of changes to Everett and left them some budget to adjust. Jefferson Valley I'm waiting and watching now that they are in Gold, a couple of days isnt going to tell a story. San Pedro, I'm clueless. Do I reactivate some players do a sell off and start over? Maybe....
Old 10-16-2019, 01:41 PM   #5538
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
My poor putrid San Pedro team. I was afraid they were punching above their weight in Diamond. I have some points to spend but there are so many holes I look and don't know where to start. I have a plan with other three teams but San Pedro being the first team I entered and only having a few days in entry pool with my not really getting the concept of PT is showing.

The Knights are a theme team I haven't touched in a month and a half. They can't compete at Perfect level but seem to hold their own in Diamond so I am letting points roll in until I can make an impact. Made a couple of changes to Everett and left them some budget to adjust. Jefferson Valley I'm waiting and watching now that they are in Gold, a couple of days isnt going to tell a story. San Pedro, I'm clueless. Do I reactivate some players do a sell off and start over? Maybe....
San Pedro makes me think of Madonna

OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 02:14 PM   #5539
allenciox
All Star Reserve

Ok, what is in the water in Ewa Beach?

It must be something. The Ewa Beach Fighting Chickens have been more popularly known in Perfect league as just the "Chickens". None of their last six seasons in perfect league has featured a playoff.

But something has happened this year. The Chickens have a record of 38-20, for the second best record in the NC (the tougher half of P411) behind only their division-mates the Mammoth Mammoths (the fourth best record in the NC is also in that same division).

The Southpaws had been licking their chops for "Fried" chicken when Ewa Beach came to town in their most recent series, but the Southpaws were the ones that got fried when Ewa Beach took two out of three against them, with dominating scores of 7-1 and 9-2.

Now, tourists are flocking to Ewa Beach to see if the invigorating waters there can restore their health and youth, as it has to the ballclub.

Last edited by allenciox; 10-16-2019 at 02:43 PM.
allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 05:20 PM   #5540
Magus978
All Star Starter

BREAKING: Walter Johnson no-hits the Clyde Truckers! He strikes out 13 and walked only one as he faces one more than the minimum in a 4-0 win which brings the Saints back to .500 on the season.

Cy never did that for me

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote