Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team > PT Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Old 01-23-2019, 07:03 PM   #1
wolfslice
Minors (Single A)

card collection screen is messed up.

I know the collection screen isn't a priority for you devs (seeing as how you wont even add a list of uncollected cards), but this particular issue has been going on for awhile.

https://i.imgur.com/zFEkXWf.png

After a certain point I cant even see my collection, it's like that all the way down.

How about you throw the few collectors out there just *one little bone* and fix this?
wolfslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 03:05 PM   #2
Alex Murray
All Star Reserve

Oh, that's a really nice visual glitch you have there Wolfslice. The first question I would ask is the game updated and is your graphics card updated? If its a visual glitch like that that normally means the GPU is causing an issue with the game. I'll also look through our knowledge base and see if anyone else has had a similar issue and fixed it.

Thanks
Alex
Alex Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 04:50 PM   #3
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Also would be useful to know what screen resolution you're using, and what level this starts to happen (ie only at 200+ cards, or is it earlier? looks like you're fairly far down the list, but can't tell exactly).
Matt Arnold is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 05:26 PM   #4
wolfslice
Minors (Single A)

Thanks for the reply!

Playing in windowed mode 1470x980. Using a GTX970, with drivers from sometime last year. I will update the drivers in the next couple of days after I finish the Witcher 1 (it's 12 years old with it's own share of graphical issues, don't wanna screw with anything when I'm 5ish hours away from the end). Will post again with results.

The issue is currently happening at exactly 200 cards and stays that way all the way down.

Have had no issues with the 3d aspects in-game, and should probably also mention I have the "historical facegen" and "historical ballparks" mods enabled.

Last edited by wolfslice; 01-24-2019 at 05:41 PM.
Old 01-25-2019, 02:05 PM   #5
Alex Murray
All Star Reserve

Oh yeah, drivers from last year could definitely be the cause of a graphic glitch like that. As soon as you update the drivers let us know if the visual glitch is still occurring.

Alex
Old 01-25-2019, 02:33 PM   #6
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

I don't think it's a driver issue. I believe we are supposed to cap the page at 200 players, but appears to be a problem where we should be displaying an error message instead of having that glitch appear.
Old 01-25-2019, 02:35 PM   #7
Alex Murray
All Star Reserve

You're right Matt, I just noticed he's scrolled to the bottom of the page and that's where the visual glitch is happening. I'll give way to you.

Alex
Old 01-25-2019, 05:23 PM   #8
wolfslice
Minors (Single A)

If you guys actually intend on capping the page at 200, please add an option to go to the next page so I can see the rest.

Collecting cards is like... the point of the game for me. Also making that an ootp20 exclusive feature and not adding it to this game would be really rough as I intended to keep collecting in ootp19 for a long while.

This screen is like my Card Binder and it's very important to me for this game.

Last edited by wolfslice; 01-25-2019 at 05:25 PM.
Old 01-29-2019, 02:13 PM   #9
wolfslice
Minors (Single A)

update: finished witcher 1 (still holds up) and installed the latest nvidia graphic card drivers for my gtx970. The problem persists.

Again, if it's just a question of a 200 cap on the page, *please* allow multiple pages so we can see all of our cards. Thanks and good luck.
Old 01-29-2019, 03:21 PM   #10
Alex Murray
All Star Reserve

Hey Wolfslice,

Quick question but if you put the game into full screen mode does that change anything with the visual glitch?

Alex
Old 01-29-2019, 04:29 PM   #11
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Murray View Post
Hey Wolfslice,

Quick question but if you put the game into full screen mode does that change anything with the visual glitch?

Alex
It won't make a difference We'll let Markus have a look to see what he wants to do with the screen.