Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > FHM 3 - Technical Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM 3 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 11-10-2016, 04:24 PM   #1
Lottexx76
Bat Boy

Allsvenskan - Signing players

I played for two years now in the Allsvenskan.

When I try to sign a Free Agent in July and August and the player denies my offer (and signs at another club) the offered contract still remains as "offered contract".

So I have a budget of about 1.700.000, signed contracts of about 1.000.000 and offered contracts of about 700.000 (all players already signed at another club) and 0 money for free agents...

So I´m not able to sign more player... is it a bug or what am I doing wrong?
Lottexx76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 01:19 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

That sounds like a bug, it should always close out the offered contract status when a player signs elsewhere. Could you upload the saved game for us to have a look at? Instructions for doing it via ftp are here, or put it on a file sharing site (filedropper, dropbox, etc.) and send me the link.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 10:11 AM   #3
Lottexx76
Bat Boy

The savegame is now on your ftp... but the offered contract status is now 0 - it seems it resets at the end of august (and my actual game date is 31.8.2018)... during august i was not able to sign players...

lottexx76_swedentest3.lg

Greetings
Lars

Last edited by Lottexx76; 11-11-2016 at 10:18 AM.
Old 11-14-2016, 11:19 AM   #4
Lottexx76
Bat Boy

Next Season with AIK in Allsvenskan - same BUG... when i offer contracts in june/july/august and the player signs at another team - the contract sum reamins in offered contracts... and after a few declined offers I´m not able to sign players because of my budget... :-(

Another bug!?!?!: When I a receive the message that a player wants to negoiate the offered contract and i click on negoiate the players always say "not interested"... I also receive strange messages that the player got a better offer from AIK - but I´m AIK...