Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 04-25-2018, 12:31 AM   #8621
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjb023 View Post
Man, love the stars on the collar!
So do I - awesome
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947
Germaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 06:35 AM   #8622
risp2out
All Star Reserve

Hey TX, I'm enjoying the Great American Baseball Co. series. Did you put a list of the teams/nicknames you're creating for that series? I clicked back several pages but didn't see one. I'd love to see the full list in one place.

Your work is always awesome and always inspires me to consider new league histories/alignments. Thanks for being such a terrific contributor to our favorite game.
risp2out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 08:14 AM   #8623
Mr. Marlin
All Star Starter

Correct me if I'm wrong here but I'm pretty sure there are no Toucans in Puerto Rico. Except in a zoo or as a pet.

Sorry, I have a kind of OCD thing about team names.
Mr. Marlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 09:02 AM   #8624
chey
Minors (Triple A)

About as many as there are Tigers in Detroit.
chey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:04 AM   #8625
jparker2112
All Star Reserve

Ive been to dozens of SF Giants games and have YET to see anybody over 8 feet tall...just sayin
jparker2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 11:35 AM   #8626
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by risp2out View Post
Hey TX, I'm enjoying the Great American Baseball Co. series. Did you put a list of the teams/nicknames you're creating for that series? I clicked back several pages but didn't see one. I'd love to see the full list in one place.

Your work is always awesome and always inspires me to consider new league histories/alignments. Thanks for being such a terrific contributor to our favorite game.
Edited the first post with the names of the teams...

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...postcount=8441

txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 03:07 PM   #8627
txranger
Hall Of Famer

The Great American Baseball Co.

The Great American Baseball Co.

A little Quickstart I put together for this set of logos and uniforms...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oxwumbdqb...i4CTUAeia?dl=0

Old 04-25-2018, 09:51 PM   #8628
StLee
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancreed View Post
Did anyone have these before photobucket started blocking them?
Regarding canadiancreed's post, where do you guys store your pics these days? I wanted to post a dynasty with some of my created uniforms attached, but I don't know the "best" path post-Photobucket's blocks.

Current dynasties: Fallout 4's Commonwealth Baseball Organization

Completed dynasty: Fallout: New Vegas' Mojave Baseball League

Uniforms: My custom uniforms
StLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:05 PM   #8629
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StLee View Post
Regarding canadiancreed's post, where do you guys store your pics these days? I wanted to post a dynasty with some of my created uniforms attached, but I don't know the "best" path post-Photobucket's blocks.

Google Drive...

Old 04-26-2018, 09:43 AM   #8630
Mr. Marlin
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chey View Post
About as many as there are Tigers in Detroit.
No but there is a story behind those. Tigers was the nickname of the 425th Michigan Volunteer Infantry of Civil War & Spanish American War fame. "My Giants" was a nickname coined by the manager back when his Gothams defeated Philadelphia for the pennant way back in the dead ball days. The nickname stuck. There are no trollys to dodge in LA, no Pirates in Pittsburgh, no Cubs in Chicago, and Cleveland was never a major location of American Indian tribes. But all those names have a story behind them. It's not always a good story (Cleveland) but there is one. Anyway, like I said this is my own little OCD torment that causes me to spend hours pouring over the internet looking for the perfect name for a fictional team no one will ever see play but me. But it has led to me learning about some cool stories and quirks. Like hearing this one led me to naming my Salt Lake City expansion team the Salt Lake Flamingos. https://www.thecampingcanuck.com/pin...alt-lake/5059/
Old 04-29-2018, 11:34 AM   #8631
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Corpus Christi Blue Ghosts

Corpus Christi Blue Ghosts

By Corpus Christi Hooks
CORPUS CHRISTI - This Saturday February 17, 2018 marks the 75th anniversary of the commissioning of the USS Lexington CV-16. To commemorate the occasion, your Hooks will defend Whataburger Field as the Corpus Christi Blue Ghosts June 21-23, team general manager Wes Weigle announced Thursday.
"The USS Lexington is a national treasure that lives in our backyard," Weigle said. "She holds more records than any other Essex Class carrier in the history of naval aviation, and we are privileged to pay her homage. By taking the field as the Blue Ghosts, we salute her crew's sacrifice during WWII, as well as show solidarity with all the past and present servicemen and women who call the Coastal Bend home. It's going to be a great weekend."

Commissioned by the United States Navy in 1943, the USS Lexington served the Fifth Fleet during World War II. The famed aircraft carrier was engaged in nearly every operation in the Pacific Theater, and toiled for 21 months in combat. The Japanese reported the Lexington sunk no less than four times, earning her the nickname "The Blue Ghost."
"The USS Lexington Museum on the Bay has enjoyed a close partnership with the Corpus Christi Hooks for many years," USS Lexington Museum on the Bay executive director Steve Banta said. "On behalf of the staff and volunteers on board the Lexington, we are honored the Hooks have chosen to commemorate this historic ship by taking on the name of the Blue Ghosts during their June 21-23 series. We look forward to an exciting weekend at Whataburger Field!"

"We wanted to memorialize the Lexington in a way never seen before in sports," Hooks director of marketing J.D. Davis said. "The logos and uniform are influenced by sailor tattoos. This artwork reflects the time, and captures how crewmates expressed themselves. Folks who live outside Corpus Christi may ask 'where's the ghost?' This question gives us the opportunity to tell the Lexington's story, and convey how much she means to our country."

I just took their extraordinary artwork and made a logo and some uniforms for the game to commemorate this event...

Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by txranger; 04-29-2018 at 01:15 PM.
Old 04-29-2018, 11:57 AM   #8632
Mr. Marlin
All Star Starter

Love it!
Old 04-29-2018, 07:59 PM   #8633
chey
Minors (Triple A)

One of my favourites!

Tx, I've really loved seeing you do more logos in different styles lately! Love the old circle logos obviously, but all the different shapes give them more distinctive flair.
chey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 02:48 PM   #8634
ChromEagle
Minors (Triple A)

I have a logo and uniform request, can you make a logo for my fictional team called the Poughkeepsie Warriors? Their colors are midnight blue and orange. Also could you make an alternate logo that has the letter P inside of an arrowhead? Thanks in advance!

Last edited by ChromEagle; 05-01-2018 at 03:31 PM.
ChromEagle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 06:48 PM   #8635
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Poughkeepsie Warriors

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromEagle View Post
I have a logo and uniform request, can you make a logo for my fictional team called the Poughkeepsie Warriors? Their colors are midnight blue and orange. Also could you make an alternate logo that has the letter P inside of an arrowhead? Thanks in advance!
Poughkeepsie Warriors
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

Old 05-01-2018, 06:50 PM   #8636
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Poughkeepsie Warriors

Poughkeepsie Warriors
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by txranger; 05-02-2018 at 10:48 AM.
Old 05-01-2018, 06:55 PM   #8637
ChromEagle
Minors (Triple A)

Thanks for making these for me, they look awesome!
Old 05-02-2018, 09:26 AM   #8638
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
I don't need them just yet, still, it seems, txranger, but how are things currently progressing with the requested retro looks for the teams I mentioned earlier, including the CALIFORNIA Angels? Just wondering, that's all. I probably still won't need them until perhaps late May at the latest, and probably no earlier than around the middle of May, I think. Thank you for your time and attention and all your good work here. Keep it up as best as you can, I hope, Lord willing, of course. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 10:36 AM   #8639
darkcloud4579
Hall Of Famer

that blue ghosts look is so original, tx. You haven't lost a step at all!
darkcloud4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 10:45 AM   #8640
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud4579 View Post
that blue ghosts look is so original, tx. You haven't lost a step at all!

Thanks, but all of that artwork was done by someone else... They are the real artist...