Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 24 > Perfect Team 24
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team 24 Perfect Team 24 - The online revolution! Battle tens of thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 03-21-2023, 05:23 PM   #1
rburgh
All Star Reserve

Looking forward to the live daily

Using real life events for the day. Just like daily fantasy sports, without the money drain.
rburgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 06:12 PM   #2
logicliker
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Infractions: 0/1 (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rburgh View Post
Using real life events for the day. Just like daily fantasy sports, without the money drain.
i wonder how expensive or paywalled its going to be
logicliker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 06:49 PM   #3
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicliker View Post
It won't. Anybody will be able to enter a team for PT Live. For free. No cost to enter.

"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the f*** they ended up." -Dan Besbris

dishnet34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 07:20 PM   #4
bailey
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicliker View Post
I wonder how paltry the rewards will be.
bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 10:45 AM   #5
SouthernStar71
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
I wonder how paltry the rewards will be.
Who cares besides people who will whine about anything?

PT Live at least for the 2023 season will be FREE.

Anything you get from it will be a bonus. You can put more time into it if you like the rewards. If you don't care for the rewards, just put minimal effort into it OR ignore it.
Old 03-26-2023, 11:40 AM   #6
kurzov
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishnet34 View Post
It won't. Anybody will be able to enter a team for PT Live. For free. No cost to enter.
Do we have/Can we get any ideas of what the rewards will be? Packs? Perfect Points? (Based on the achievements our PT teams already get?) Bragging rights? Or is that side of the new mode still TBD or unrevealable as of yet?
Enjoy your reward of nothing. Put that nothing on your roster. Spend that nothing for some packs.

kurzov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 09:37 PM   #7
BoofBonser26
Major Leagues

Any update on when this is expected? I believe the most recent was "probably not by Opening Day". How much later - next week? End of April?
BoofBonser26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 12:23 AM   #8
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoofBonser26 View Post
Any update on when this is expected? I believe the most recent was "probably not by Opening Day". How much later - next week? End of April?
There is no concrete timeline as of yet; when we have one, we'll announce it. We will be doing a private beta then a public beta before it officially goes live, so be on the lookout for that.

"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the f*** they ended up." -Dan Besbris

dishnet34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 10:02 AM   #9
Boomcoach
All Star Reserve

I am also looking forward to this, especially with the nerfing of the tournaments. As a FTP player, I really enjoyed the tournaments in 22, didn't play last year, and was shocked to see that tournaments as a way to get packs has been almost eliminated.

Perfect Draft was also something I enjoyed, but no quick PD tournaments has taken the enjoyment from those as well. I log in and the next PD I can get into is 4 days away, and if I place I get a single card.

I signed up for PT+ on one of my teams, because of the extra tournament slots, then found that the slots are meaningless.

I realize that as a mainly FTP player, I am not the target audience for OOTP anymore, but I will miss it next year.

Let's Go Crew
Boomcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 03:36 PM   #10
SouthernStar71
Minors (Single A)

PT+ is great for the double daily log in rewards. I think that alone "pays" for it.