Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 10 > FHM - Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM - Online Leagues Looking for a league or does yours have openings? Post here for online leagues playing FHM9 or earlier versions!

Old 03-20-2023, 10:53 AM   #1
Chrispe
Bat Boy

New Commissioner, New League

Many years ago (15-20 years now), I was a Commissioner on a different platform. I had a lot of fun running a league and we were pretty active with many of the NHL teams filled with active GMs.

I have started a new league here with FHM9 called WEGHL (World Elite Gaming Hockey League). This is all under the WEG banner that I started this part year.

As a business owner, and content creator, I have time and resources to spend on a good league. I do, however, need to find good GMs that want in at the ground floor and make this something special.

Please join our discord for more informaiton: https://discord.gg/chrispesclubhouse

All NHL Teams are currently open with the exception of Pittsburgh Penguins (for now as that is the team I am starting off with as GM).

Last edited by Chrispe; 03-20-2023 at 11:54 AM.
Chrispe is offline   Reply With Quote