Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > Perfect Team 21

Perfect Team 21 Perfect Team 21 - The online revolution! Battle tens of thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 04-12-2021, 10:45 AM   #1
HemBear
Minors (Double A)

Team Purchashed 500,000 Points of Players on Its Own

Checked my account today and noticed that I was down nearly 600,000 PP which I had been saving. Checked the transaction history and noted that about a week ago, it says I purchased a number of players (most of which I already had). I did not do this. Any clue how this happened and can I get my points back?

HemBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 10:53 AM   #2
HemBear
Minors (Double A)

An another account., i see that many of my best cards were sold for nearly nothing. For instance, Cy Young, Pedro Martinez are all gone off the team. . . what is going on?

Old 04-12-2021, 10:59 AM   #3
HemBear
Minors (Double A)

I just checked my teams in PT 21 for the first time in almost two weeks. I am missing most of my dominant cards, someone used most of my PP (missing over 500,000), and my teams have been gutted. Not sure how to open a ticket but i spent a lot of time and money making these teams for this to happen. Please advise as to how to correct this issue.

Old 04-12-2021, 11:46 AM   #4
HemBear
Minors (Double A)

Something is very wrong. For instance, my Cy Young card is gone. I checked the transaction history back to February and i neither sold him instantly nor sold him at auction. There are a number of purchased in March (the last week before the PT22 came out) which i did not do - I already had those players. This has occurred on ALL three of my teams (noted below). HELP!

Old 04-12-2021, 07:28 PM   #5
Dr.K
Major Leagues

Not sure if this is the same thing, but checked my team this morning and my top players were gone.However after checking my cards, most had been deactivated overnight. Once I activated them the players were of course available. What I dont understand is why over 26 players were deactivated? This had led to my team playing with scrubs for the first 9 games of the season, we are now 1-8. This is a little unfair but I can live with that but what happened?
Dr.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 07:44 PM   #6
daves
Hall Of Famer

Check your team controls. Don't let the AI decide.
Attached Images

daves is offline   Reply With Quote