Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > Perfect Team 21
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team 21 Perfect Team 21 - The online revolution! Battle tens of thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 08-17-2020, 08:20 AM   #21
Kris Jardine
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
Except it's hard to know when they're streaming. There was something scheduled for 3PM Saturday that never happened, then a stream on Saturday at 6 PM that wasn't on the schedule. (I'm referring to the schedule on the twitch site).

Earlier on Sunday, in big bold letters the next stream was announced for Monday, but just now to check info for this post, I see next stream is now Sunday at 10PM.
The stream schedule is always subject to change. We all have lives and other OOTP responsibilities that unfortunately get in the way sometimes. The Saturday night stream was announced on Twitter 5 hours beforehand to recap the PTCS. Rich streams every Sunday night and has for months.

Best way to keep track is turn the notifications on in the Twitch app.

Webstore - https://ootpdevelopments.onfastspring.com/games/
Steam - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...k_Baseball_22/
Kris Jardine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 02:21 PM   #22
bearcatbbal22
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Jardine View Post
The stream schedule is always subject to change. We all have lives and other OOTP responsibilities that unfortunately get in the way sometimes. The Saturday night stream was announced on Twitter 5 hours beforehand to recap the PTCS. Rich streams every Sunday night and has for months.

Best way to keep track is turn the notifications on in the Twitch app.
Yes, if you download the twitch app on your phone, you can get a notification sent to your phone every time they stream. It's easier for me to notice when my phone starts buzzing as opposed to needing to refresh my email for a notification.
bearcatbbal22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 09:30 AM   #23
murph17
Bat Boy

Hi - I watched most of the stream last night, in fact - I just checked Twitch for any Drops, and it says I earned 3 packs last night. However, I haven't received anything in OOTP.
murph17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 10:15 AM   #24
murph17
Bat Boy

Just showed up. Thanks to whoever flipped that switch
murph17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 09:12 AM   #25
mcdog512
Hall Of Famer

Location: Pack Robert Gibson; November 9, 1935 – October 2, 2020
Kris and company, I watch a live stream Monday and in Twitch was notified I had earned some packs, as of a few minutes ago I don't see them in game, and I see these entries from Monday night during the stream in my transaction log.
Attached Images

mcdog512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 09:44 AM   #26
Catchthedamnball
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdog512 View Post
Kris and company, I watch a live stream Monday and in Twitch was notified I had earned some packs, as of a few minutes ago I don't see them in game, and I see these entries from Monday night during the stream in my transaction log.
Log out and log back in

Catchthedamnball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 09:55 AM   #27
mcdog512
Hall Of Famer

Location: Pack Robert Gibson; November 9, 1935 – October 2, 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchthedamnball View Post
Log out and log back in
I did that a couple of times, see nothing in the transaction logs except those "Unknown Events" during the stream.

mcdog512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 12:39 PM   #28
tbonetim
Minors (Double A)

Anyone know what might cause someone not to get Twitch drops? Followed all the directions and it says I am connected for drops in Twitch with OOTP. I only have one team for my OOTP account. Never have been able to get it to work and have connected a reconnected it several times. I have been using Google Chrome on my PC for Twitch.
Old 09-16-2020, 04:50 PM   #29
Rastandy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonetim View Post
Anyone know what might cause someone not to get Twitch drops? Followed all the directions and it says I am connected for drops in Twitch with OOTP. I only have one team for my OOTP account. Never have been able to get it to work and have connected a reconnected it several times. I have been using Google Chrome on my PC for Twitch.
If you go into your twitch settings and look under connections - at the bottom under "other connections" it should say.

OOTP Perfect Team Drops

Connected last month
Rastandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 12:27 PM   #30
tbonetim
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastandy View Post
If you go into your twitch settings and look under connections - at the bottom under "other connections" it should say.

OOTP Perfect Team Drops

Connected last month

Yeah, I have done that before and still no dice. I have undone it and re-done it several times. Ran a test of it again last Saturday and no notifications for drops even though it says it is enabled in my settings. That is with me logged on to Twitch, showing online and following OOTP streams.
Old 09-21-2020, 06:52 PM   #31
daves
Hall Of Famer

So I logged into my ErieGM account to link to twitch, but the twitch link is for PemsGM which I used in PT20. Not sure how if I will still get rewards?

daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 05:22 PM   #32
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Jardine View Post
We are happy to announce that we have Twitch Drops available now over at twitch.tv/OOTPDevelopments

Watch OOTP 21 streams on our channel and get in-game packs for Perfect Team

We have a YouTube video to explain it all - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNODPI0PdZw

I seem to recall that if you have 3 PT teams, each on needs a different email address. I remember changing the address of one of my teams by adding something to the end of my gmail address and I can't remember what it is. I can't set up a twitch account for that team as I don't know what address I used. How do I recover it?
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 07:28 PM   #33
ExposFan
Bat Boy

Just finished watching a stream about 30 minutes ago. Nothing.
ExposFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 09:25 PM   #34
Caliking
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExposFan View Post
I have never not gotten pack drops. I watched today's as well and did not get the packs either. Weird.

Caliking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 12:17 AM   #35
BleedBlue
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExposFan View Post
Same here, just checked my PT a few minutes ago and nothing. The last week or so I've been getting way less drops than I should be getting but this was the first time I was shut out completely. I double checked my twitch account and I'm connected to the game account. I do have an ad blocker on my phone which is how I mostly watch but I don't see how this could be the problem since I've always had it on. When others mention not getting drops in the stream, all I see is "wait, you'll get them". Only it's obvious some people are having issues. Don't mean to complain since it's free stuff but wish we could get some sort of help.
BleedBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 09:29 AM   #36
Bernabe
Bat Boy

Watched last night’s 45 min stream and still haven’t gotten any of the drops.
Bernabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 09:44 AM   #37
getalife1798
Minors (Single A)

1) Out of the park developments must be streaming Out of the Park Baseball 21 for you to get twitch drops. The hockey game will not give you packs.

2) You must watch live. Packs do not drop on replays.

Packs are sometimes slow to come to accounts, but I have received every pack that was promised to me based on what Kris and the team have said. Patience goes a long way.

OOTP21

OOTP20

getalife1798 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 10:03 AM   #38
Bernabe
Bat Boy

Watched the “Bugs to Beta” stream live, with my account linked to twitch. How slow are the packs to be rolled out? Previous streams I’ve gotten them within a couple hours.
Bernabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 11:10 AM   #39
BleedBlue
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by getalife1798 View Post
1) Out of the park developments must be streaming Out of the Park Baseball 21 for you to get twitch drops. The hockey game will not give you packs.

2) You must watch live. Packs do not drop on replays.

Packs are sometimes slow to come to accounts, but I have received every pack that was promised to me based on what Kris and the team have said. Patience goes a long way.

Thanks, i'm well aware it's only for the OOTP 21 streams, I'm not watching hockey streams. And i'm watching it live. I'm glad you've gotten every pack, I haven't and it looks like more than a few people are in the same boat as me. Again, not trying to complain too much about not getting free stuff, but it would be nice if they looked into it or let us know it's something on twitch's end so I could address it with them.
BleedBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 11:53 AM   #40
bailey
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernabe View Post
Watched the “Bugs to Beta” stream live, with my account linked to twitch. How slow are the packs to be rolled out? Previous streams I’ve gotten them within a couple hours.
Sometimes, my first pack for watching didn't show up until 1 hour after the stream started. Since this episode was only 45 minutes, maybe no one got any packs? I know, I didn't, but I was late....

bailey is offline   Reply With Quote