Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > Perfect Team 21
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team 21 Perfect Team 21 - The online revolution! Battle tens of thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 08-13-2020, 05:16 PM   #1
Kris Jardine
OOTP Developments

Twitch Drops are Now Available!

We are happy to announce that we have Twitch Drops available now over at twitch.tv/OOTPDevelopments

Watch OOTP 21 streams on our channel and get in-game packs for Perfect Team

We have a YouTube video to explain it all - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNODPI0PdZw

Webstore - https://ootpdevelopments.onfastspring.com/games/
Steam - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...k_Baseball_22/
Kris Jardine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 05:25 PM   #2
Torgonius
All Star Reserve

Looking forward to this!

If you have multiple teams, do you choose where the packs go, or is it just to the team with the same email address as used in Twitch?
Old 08-13-2020, 06:27 PM   #3
DethDeal
Bat Boy

This is awesome news, cheers!

DethDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 07:15 PM   #4
abangs
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgonius View Post
Looking forward to this!

If you have multiple teams, do you choose where the packs go, or is it just to the team with the same email address as used in Twitch?
Looks like it connects to the team of your choice. It also seems to have the option to unlink if you want to switch (heh) teams. I suppose one could also create separate twitch accounts, one for each team.

abangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 07:47 PM   #5
Kris Jardine
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgonius View Post
Looking forward to this!

You can only connect your PT to 1 Twitch account, choose wisely. Which ever account you want to use should be the one you sign-in to in Step 1

Old 08-13-2020, 10:29 PM   #6
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Jardine View Post
You can only connect your PT to 1 Twitch account, choose wisely. Which ever account you want to use should be the one you sign-in to in Step 1

but even if you choose poorly, you can still unlink that account and relink it to a different one (but still can only be a one-to-one thing)
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 03:34 AM   #7
Tinkerman
All Star Starter

I'm feeling a bit left out, as a fan in the UK. I can't stay awake until 2-3 in the morning to watch the streams live. No free packs for me
Old 08-14-2020, 11:46 AM   #8
noragar
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerman View Post
I'm feeling a bit left out, as a fan in the UK. I can't stay awake until 2-3 in the morning to watch the streams live. No free packs for me
On the plus side you'll be able to leave your house without risking you're life a lot sooner than those in the U.S.
noragar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 12:22 PM   #9
SpencerTBL
Bat Boy

Do streams need to be watched live to earn the packs or can you watch replays to earn them?
SpencerTBL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 12:44 PM   #10
bailey
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Just logon to twitch ootpdevelopments before you go to bed. You don't have to actually watch.....

bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 04:08 PM   #11
Kris Jardine
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerTBL View Post
Do streams need to be watched live to earn the packs or can you watch replays to earn them?
It only counts for watching live content, highlights, VOD's or clips do not count

Old 08-14-2020, 04:53 PM   #12
Westheim
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
Just logon to twitch ootpdevelopments before you go to bed. You don't have to actually watch.....
So I can wire the buck I would pay for the pack to the power company instead?

Quote:
I hear you! I have watched every single This Week in PT on Youtube. I'm not saying I deserve something for that. All I'm saying is that the gap is getting bigger and bigger.

Resident Mets Cynic - The Mets from 1962 onwards, here.
Westheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 10:32 AM   #13
bearcatbbal22
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
This doesn't work on twitch, even if you're on the OOTP page, you still have to physically click on the video for it to play
bearcatbbal22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 10:34 AM   #14
allenciox
All Star Reserve

So I have a question. I never got a choice of which team to link. It asked me to logon, but it already had the user name allenciox (with password filled in) when I did that. So I just did log in. Immediately afterwards it tells me I am linked, but it never asked me which team to link.

Now allenciox is the name associated with one of my teams, but it is not the one I want to link up. How do I change it?

allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 10:43 AM   #15
Torgonius
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenciox View Post
So I have a question. I never got a choice of which team to link. It asked me to logon, but it already had the user name allenciox (with password filled in) when I did that. So I just did log in. Immediately afterwards it tells me I am linked, but it never asked me which team to link.

Now allenciox is the name associated with one of my teams, but it is not the one I want to link up. How do I change it?
When you logged into the Challenge site (Step 1), THAT is when you make the choice. Log in there with the team you want linked.

As for changing it now, maybe try logging into Challenge with a different team and linking?
Old 08-15-2020, 10:52 AM   #16
bearcatbbal22
Minors (Double A)

Quote:

Go to twitch --> Settings --> Connections --> Other Connections (at the bottom of the page)

There you can unlink your twitch account from OOTP and you should be able to restart the process
bearcatbbal22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 11:45 AM   #17
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatbbal22 View Post
Go to twitch --> Settings --> Connections --> Other Connections (at the bottom of the page)

There you can unlink your twitch account from OOTP and you should be able to restart the process

and you won't get the 'enter the confirmation code' thing the second time, it will just link up to whatever PT ID/password you enter... I did the same thing when I first clicked to link up (my primary ID filled in and I just went with it, then realized I'd rather have it linked to a different ID/team, so I unlinked/re-linked with no issues)
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 01:40 PM   #18
PlayBall2020
Minors (Rookie Ball)

this is great
PlayBall2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 09:10 PM   #19
bailey
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayBall2020 View Post
this is great
Except it's hard to know when they're streaming. There was something scheduled for 3PM Saturday that never happened, then a stream on Saturday at 6 PM that wasn't on the schedule. (I'm referring to the schedule on the twitch site).

Earlier on Sunday, in big bold letters the next stream was announced for Monday, but just now to check info for this post, I see next stream is now Sunday at 10PM.

bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 09:28 PM   #20
DethDeal
Bat Boy

Best way to keep track is to check discord, they always announce when they go live on there.

DethDeal is offline   Reply With Quote