Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts

Old 01-10-2013, 05:45 PM   #21
qcbandits
Banned

Infractions: 0/4 (4)
I got busy with real life stuff and have been going slower. I just started Hi-A with the California league the other day. I will probably try and finish A ball before I upload the next set.
qcbandits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #22
qcbandits
Banned

In honor of Spring Training being in full swing, I will probably release another Face Gen pack in the next week or so.

As of right now I have over 1800 new Face Gens done since I last released a pack before the holidays. I've got a couple hundred pics downloaded of 2012 draftees, I will attempt to finish those and then release the next pack with right around 2000+ new Face Gens
Old 03-02-2013, 10:14 PM   #23
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Wonderful news! Can't wait

Any chance you might do some work on some 2013 draftees/college players after you get the players you're working on now finished?
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:15 AM   #24
qcbandits
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasberger View Post
Wonderful news! Can't wait

Any chance you might do some work on some 2013 draftees/college players after you get the players you're working on now finished?
Definitely planned.. I have a handful of college teams done already.

Bradley Braves
Cal State Fullerton
Florida Gators
Florida State Seminoles
LSU Tigers
Wichita St. Shockers

Plus, I have already done about 100 2013 draft prospects.

Eventually I plan on doing most of the NCAA teams
Old 03-03-2013, 01:28 AM   #25
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Fantastic! You just made my week!

You've even done my favorite team already (Cal State Fullerton)!

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 03-03-2013 at 01:29 AM.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:06 AM   #26
qcbandits
Banned

Quote:
Fantastic! You just made my week!

You've even done my favorite team already (Cal State Fullerton)!
Now if you'd hurry up and do my hometown Bradley Braves in your NCAA file :P
Old 03-03-2013, 03:31 AM   #27
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

I'm not doing much with the NCAA mod for a couple weeks to work on adding 2013 draft prospects to the official db.

So I can't say when, but in honor of your doing so many facegens they'll be the next team I do, just as soon as I finish the team I'm working on now (Delta State. Yeah, yeah, I know they're DII, so sue me).

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 03-03-2013 at 03:38 AM.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:49 AM   #28
qcbandits
Banned

Quote:
I'm not doing much with the NCAA mod for a couple weeks to work on adding 2013 draft prospects to the official db.

So I can't say when, but in honor of your doing so many facegens they'll be the next team I do, just as soon as I finish the team I'm working on now (Delta State. Yeah, yeah, I know they're DII, so sue me).
Drop me a list of the prospects you're adding? and I'll make sure each one has a Face Gen ASAP
Old 03-31-2013, 05:55 PM   #29
qcbandits
Banned

Ok, in honor of today being Opening Day,

Here's my fifth FaceGen set

We've got...
118 Players from the 2012 MLB Draft
273 Players from the Australian Baseball League, which is also a lot of low level minor league guys
187 Current College Baseball Players
Another 23 Draft Prospects for the 2013 Draft
2 Players from the Italian Baseball League
29 Asian Players
86 Players from Latin America, including Cuba, Mexico and some recent Latin American Free Agent Signees
81 Random FaceGen Files, these are mostly cleanups that were needed.
968 Minor League Players
131 Minor League Coaches

And here's the link
5th Set.rar
Old 03-31-2013, 10:13 PM   #30
The Game
Hall Of Famer

QC do you have a coaches set? I am redoing my 1999 MLB league and have been doing coaches but it is becoming tedious. I need Owners, GM's and coaches who did not play at the ML level. Some of the recent guys should have been around in 1999, just looking to save time.
The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:56 PM   #31
qcbandits
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
QC do you have a coaches set? I am redoing my 1999 MLB league and have been doing coaches but it is becoming tedious. I need Owners, GM's and coaches who did not play at the ML level. Some of the recent guys should have been around in 1999, just looking to save time.
Mine are all mixed in each set. I randomly get the urge to work on coaches
Old 04-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #32
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by qcbandits View Post
Mine are all mixed in each set. I randomly get the urge to work on coaches
I plan on releasing my set when I finish this league. it has a mix of real and fictional players/coaches. I have maybe 75 so far. I have some obscure guys like Marty DeMerritt and I redid 1980's Eddie Murray.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:48 PM   #33
qcbandits
Banned

Ok, so sometime today or tomorrow, MiLB.com will post the updated opening day Minor league rosters for AAA, AA, Hi-A and Low-A. At that point, I will update my in-game rosters to the current rosters and start my way through the minors again, beginning at AAA and see who's missing a FaceGen.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:03 PM   #34
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Ok, so sometime today or tomorrow, MiLB.com will post the updated opening day Minor league rosters for AAA, AA, Hi-A and Low-A. At that point, I will update my in-game rosters to the current rosters and start my way through the minors again, beginning at AAA and see who's missing a FaceGen.
Do you have all your players in one single set or are all of them team by team? I know I have downloaded many of them but since I am not in 2013/13 I am missing some.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:09 PM   #35
qcbandits
Banned

I've uploaded a total of 5 FaceGen Packs, each pack has ranged from a bit over a 100 to this last huge one that was like 1800. Over the next week, I will release one pack for each level of minor leagues, so 4 packs in all for those that I'm missing right now, before I continue to work on college, foreign, independent, last year's rookie level rosters and of course draft prospects.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:09 PM   #36
qcbandits
Banned

Ok, there is a lot more missing pics than I realized. So, the new plan is this... I will go MLB organization by organization. I've updated the Diamondbacks top 4 affiliates in the game, and downloaded missing pics for each player. I'm beginning to create the FaceGen files now.

I'd guess that I will get roughly 2-3 organizations per day on a best case scenario. So, within the next two and half weeks, roughly, I should have AAA through Low-A completed.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:15 PM   #37
renojedi
Major Leagues

Quote:
Ok, there is a lot more missing pics than I realized. So, the new plan is this... I will go MLB organization by organization. I've updated the Diamondbacks top 4 affiliates in the game, and downloaded missing pics for each player. I'm beginning to create the FaceGen files now.

I'd guess that I will get roughly 2-3 organizations per day on a best case scenario. So, within the next two and half weeks, roughly, I should have AAA through Low-A completed.
Hi. Just checking to see if this project is still going on and where you were. This is my first year using face gens (I usually use photos since I can get them all) so I really appreciate all the folks who help me do the same with face gen. having face gens for all these minor leaguers really adds to realism as you get a few years into the quickstart and they start appearing on more and more teams!
renojedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 02:19 PM   #38
LansdowneSt
Hall Of Famer

Checking the status as well. Was trying to locate a .zip file that had the minor leagures for OOTP 14. I carried over my facegen's from OOTP 13 as it had the the historic ones plus all the ones that had been tweaked over the years via the forums. All I needed was the ballplayers in the game that are new to 14 and figured one of the folks who is so talented in making facegens might have uploaded them into their own file. Thanks for any asisstance.
LansdowneSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:33 PM   #39
LansdowneSt
Hall Of Famer

Wow. I just tried the free facegen program and that wasn't bad at all. Now to populate my favorite prospects...
LansdowneSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 02:00 AM   #40
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LansdowneSt View Post
Checking the status as well. Was trying to locate a .zip file that had the minor leagures for OOTP 14. I carried over my facegen's from OOTP 13 as it had the the historic ones plus all the ones that had been tweaked over the years via the forums. All I needed was the ballplayers in the game that are new to 14 and figured one of the folks who is so talented in making facegens might have uploaded them into their own file. Thanks for any asisstance.
Normally Gambo and others do facegens for all new players in the game thru add ons central. Surprised so many people are asking for players who were drafted from last year as they should be in one of the facegen packs already.