Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts

Old 06-03-2013, 09:37 PM   #221
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleycchurch View Post
I LOVED Nutt's NCAA World. Is there anyway to play it on OOTP 14? I have tried different things but I am not able to download it and play it..Does anyone know how?
Try this. Updated for 14 and with real rosters. Ratings aren't finished yet, working on them.

Also check out the WIP companion league here that includes real HS players and D2 and Juco teams. It's not ready for use yet though.

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 06-03-2013 at 09:39 PM.
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:05 AM   #222
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribe Fan 24 View Post
Ok guys......I feel like a noob!

I am wanting to play the NCAA game that Nutt has worked on so hard for us. I have OOTP14 and don't know how to import this league to work with it. I first tried from league add-ons, d/l, installed, but there is no league available.

I then tried extracting with winzip, it extracted logos, caps, and jerseys, but no league startup. I know this is operator error and I'm sure that this is probably obvious to everyone but me......but what do I need to do to make this work in OOTP14? I have searched the forum to no avail!

Help? Please?

Thank you!
Kevin (TF24)
Download the 2013 NCAA template I created it's basically the same as Nutts except it has all the real rosters and all teams in their respective conference for 2013. In a couple of weeks I'll be posting another one with all player's real career stats.
The logos and unis from that file should still work, but you will need to rename some of them. You will need to find the Northern Kentucky Norse logo and uniform that's the only new team that entered the D1 this year if I remember correctly..
Get the template here:
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/ootp-mods-rosters-photos-quick-starts/232819-2013-ncaa-division-1-template-ready.html
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #223
bradleycchurch
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
Download the 2013 NCAA template I created it's basically the same as Nutts except it has all the real rosters and all teams in their respective conference for 2013. In a couple of weeks I'll be posting another one with all player's real career stats.
The logos and unis from that file should still work, but you will need to rename some of them. You will need to find the Northern Kentucky Norse logo and uniform that's the only new team that entered the D1 this year if I remember correctly..
Get the template here:
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ate-ready.html
You did a great job!! The only thing I notice is a little off is the scheduling. Teams don't play their conference opponents and games are scattered all over instead of being played primarily on weekends. Is this being fixed in next update?
bradleycchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 06:03 AM   #224
nutt
OOTP Roster Team

Is there any PCMs for the one-bid conferences (Big South, Ivy, MEAC, SWAC, etc.)?
nutt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:51 PM   #225
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleycchurch View Post
You did a great job!! The only thing I notice is a little off is the scheduling. Teams don't play their conference opponents and games are scattered all over instead of being played primarily on weekends. Is this being fixed in next update?
Not for awhile...concentrating on stats right now and that take a takes a ton of time.got at least another week before that's done.
If someone could find me a complete ncaa d1 schedule that has no duplicates, I could do one in about an hour.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:53 PM   #226
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutt View Post
Is there any PCMs for the one-bid conferences (Big South, Ivy, MEAC, SWAC, etc.)?
Nope, not to my knowledge. Sorry.
Old 06-08-2013, 02:48 PM   #227
nutt
OOTP Roster Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
Nope, not to my knowledge. Sorry.
Then it's not done correctly. Just my .02 but those small conference schools don't spit out .450 hitters in the first round of the MLB draft and win the Association Championship on year in-and-out basis.

If you look at the average ACC/SEC/Pac-12 school, they may spit out 5-7 draftees a season....whereas the Big South, Horizon League or Metro Atlantic may be lucky to have one in the entire conference drafted. That's the only way it will sim out well.
Old 02-06-2014, 03:18 PM   #228
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Nutt is this one for 14? and is it the 2013 season? Kev24Fan wants an Ncaa league and i am trying to make sure the one i tell him to download is the most recent.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 07:26 PM   #229
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
Nutt is this one for 14? and is it the 2013 season? Kev24Fan wants an Ncaa league and i am trying to make sure the one i tell him to download is the most recent.
That's the most recent plug and play version. I have a more recent version I haven't posted yet, but it's by no means plug and play.

Follow my thread for updates and info. You won't see anything posted here for updates as so far as I know I'm the only one working on an NCAA universe at this point. I think that once I get far enough along Rod will likely make up a D1 template for this year but that's still far into the future.
Old 02-07-2014, 03:34 PM   #230
nutt
OOTP Roster Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
I stopped building the templates. I could build another, but it literally takes about 1-2 hours per team to build the roster and try to have accurate level stats. Lukas and Bigrod built one for last year. AFAIK, they are building another one this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasberger View Post
That's the most recent plug and play version. I have a more recent version I haven't posted yet, but it's by no means plug and play.

Follow my thread for updates and info. You won't see anything posted here for updates as so far as I know I'm the only one working on an NCAA universe at this point. I think that once I get far enough along Rod will likely make up a D1 template for this year but that's still far into the future.
I'm always willing to help, as long as I'm not the only one working on it . I could add though, I could take on building the schedule whenever you are ready to send me the template with all of the schools in it to add to it.
Old 02-07-2014, 04:09 PM   #231
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutt View Post
I
I'm always willing to help, as long as I'm not the only one working on it . I could add though, I could take on building the schedule whenever you are ready to send me the template with all of the schools in it to add to it.
Thanks. Yeah, I'll do that soon. I'm going to have to move everyone around into one league and get rid of the conference by conference setup I'm using now first though. So it may be a little while.
Old 06-17-2014, 09:32 PM   #232
bradleycchurch
Minors (Double A)

Any way to play Nutt's NCAA mod on OOTP 15? I love it because of the Scheduling.
Old 06-19-2014, 08:31 PM   #233
skalepp
Minors (Double A)

Yes, is this out for 15??!?!!
skalepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:45 PM   #234
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer

You could import it in to ootp15 from ootp14 .

Leagues

OOTP

POTD: Vermont/Co-Commish
MTBL: League Closed
The Show: Jacksonville Bombers
RFTP : Braves/co-commish: League Closed
HRBL: Commish: League Closed

DDSPF

WWPF- Miami

CSFL- Tampa

USFL: New Orleans

DDSCF

SNCFL: Florida/ JMU
soadeathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 07:31 PM   #235
bradleycchurch
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soadeathdealer View Post
You could import it in to ootp15 from ootp14 .
Anyone have the OOTP 15 version able to download as a quickstart?
Old 06-21-2014, 07:33 PM   #236
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Not yet....only one that will be available is the one Lucas is working on as far as I know.
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...oster-mod.html

Last edited by Bigrod; 06-21-2014 at 07:34 PM.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:21 PM   #237
banning23
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Can this be used ootp16
banning23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 08:55 AM   #238
Mgomz
Minors (Double A)

I plan on doing an update Rosters as after the Draft today. What we need is a League that starts in the first year College Baseball happened with real People and is a Feeder League to a 2015 MLB League.
Mgomz is offline   Reply With Quote