Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 10-10-2007, 07:07 PM   #1
1raiderhater1
Minors (Single A)

Expierenced owner looking for a league.

I have 2 series win in my current league & have had the best record the past two of 3 seasons.

I would like to add with another league. I have responded to a few threads & filled out apps, but no gotten a response.
1raiderhater1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:58 AM   #2
thatsnotgross
Bat Boy

Hi, I know you want to play a league now. We have this exciting league that is called the world baseball hierarchy. As of right now, all teams are filled but we are hoping you can fill an application to be on the waiting list. There is 56 owners in our league and we are expanding to 72 very soon. How is this possible that we can have so many owners and still be sane? Its called a promotion/demotion league. You win your league, you get promoted to a higher level, the highest is the USA league. If you're dead last in your league you get demoted to a level. Why is this a good idea? To keep owners on their toes. There are rarely any turnovers in our league. If you want an active, fun and very structure league, than you are at the right place.

You play only the teams in your league but you can trade, pick up waivers and sign FAs from any league you want. Imagine this for a second. The best player in FA is available, imagine at least 20 teams battling it out for his service. Yet you went the other route and try to sign a good starter at a bargain price. Unfortunately, there will be 20 other owners looking at the same route you're going. Welcome to our league where every GM has a plan for every situation.

Try winning the USA league, I come to you and ask if you are worthy of a challenger to take on this crazy hierarchy. Do you have the patience, craftiness and talent to win in our league? Thats up to you to decide!

You may find a league soon but hopefully you can add another one to your list and put yourself on a waiting list. Good luck to you. If you are interested, you will see a "Join" tab and just click on it.

http://wbh.allsimbaseball3.com/
thatsnotgross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 11:55 AM   #3
SSBA
Minors (Single A)

Hi, check out the Swingin' Syringes Baseball Association. This is an extremely active league that just started in July. Lots of very good teams are available!
SSBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 12:39 PM   #4
Montemania
Minors (Single A)

Check out www.sparkyleague.com - 07 League with Pittsburgh open
Montemania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 07:41 PM   #5
enuttage
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1raiderhater1 View Post
I have 2 series win in my current league & have had the best record the past two of 3 seasons.

I would like to add with another league. I have responded to a few threads & filled out apps, but no gotten a response.
What type of league are you looking for?

Historical or fictional?

Established or new?

Certain rules/setup you'd prefer?

We *might* be right for you at the WHBL, but I'm not sure based on the info.

"When you meet someone better than yourself, turn your thoughts to becoming his equal. When you meet someone not as good as you are, look within and examine your own self."
enuttage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 11:02 PM   #6
aewin
Major Leagues

Check out The Big Time (link below in my signature). I have just opened BOS, LAA and NYY.
aewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 08:09 PM   #7
DWK
All Star Reserve

If your interested in a historical league check out Between The Lines Baseball League. (link is in my sig)
DWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:06 PM   #8
TGH-Adfabre
Hall Of Famer

Fictional league,20 teams,80 mil. cap,good commisioners,active GMs,rule 5 draft,17 seasons simmed,hall of fame,hall of shame,etc.

http://www.ggnl.org/
ggnewbie@yahoo.com
TGH-Adfabre is offline   Reply With Quote