Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2016, 10:41 PM   #141
qcbandits
Banned

Infractions: 0/4 (4)
I haven't done every single player... I downloaded the all-in-one file, then a ton of other people's work... then I began filling in the gaps. So for right now, you'd have to have downloaded all that as well. I will be releasing my entire FG folder for download after I do the Pioneer league and the Mexican league tho
qcbandits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 12:58 AM   #142
qcbandits
Banned

Okay, so the next release is gonna be slightly delayed, and when it does come out, it's going to be foreign league heavy. I was going through my random crap OOTP download folder tonight and realized that I've got a ton of foreign pics on my hard drive. So I'm checking them in the game for which ones actually need to be made into facegens. So please bare with me, but in the end, it should be well worth it!

example, I just checked the Doosan Bears and found 26 missing players!

Last edited by qcbandits; 05-21-2016 at 01:11 AM.
Old 06-05-2016, 03:53 PM   #143
SMPatin
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qcbandits View Post
Okay, so the next release is gonna be slightly delayed, and when it does come out, it's going to be foreign league heavy. I was going through my random crap OOTP download folder tonight and realized that I've got a ton of foreign pics on my hard drive. So I'm checking them in the game for which ones actually need to be made into facegens. So please bare with me, but in the end, it should be well worth it!

example, I just checked the Doosan Bears and found 26 missing players!
QC, any chance you could upload what you currently have? I've been trying to individually download everything I can find, but still some ones missing that I know are out there in the forums. I'd certainly appreciate it, and I imagine many others too!
SMPatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 06:54 AM   #144
qcbandits
Banned

I'd like to start this post off with an apology...
I got myself out of my normal routine lately, Normally I'd download 30-40 pics and do them, then rinse and repeat until I'd gotten to a good stopping point...

This time I got myself overly excited with the idea of knocking out a large percentage of a handful of foreign leagues all at once and moved about 300 pics to the folder that I work from when doing my FGs. This was a huge mistake because instead of sitting down to do work on a manageable number, I was utterly overwhelmed and would only do 10-15 at a time and stop. For some reason it's easier for me when I can see there is only a few pics left in the folder.

That said, I'm FINALLY close to finishing that group of pics, like as in will be done today close. But, I've decided to try something different due to popular request, the small updates are being discontinued. I will instead be using Google Drive to upload my entire FG folder when I do updates. I will still work in requests s needed tho. I will start a new thread when I upload since it's gonna be a whole new beast.

Thanks for your interest nd thanks for your patience with me...
Old 06-11-2016, 08:25 AM   #145
BigRed75
Hall Of Famer

Can't wait for that upload! I've been hanging out for that for a while. Haven't been downloading the minor leagues b/c I knew it was coming.

Thanks for all that you do. You don't have to make your folder available so it's awesome that you do...

SPTT team

Was not a Snag fan...until I saw the fallout once he was gone and realized what a good job he was actually doing. - Ty Cobb
BigRed75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 10:28 AM   #146
qcbandits
Banned

One last run through of the MLB organizations... on Detroit now... won't be long cus most of what I'm checking is done, just players added in the newest roster update with the last patch

Less than a 100 pics left in my folder!!

Last edited by qcbandits; 06-11-2016 at 11:53 AM.
Old 06-11-2016, 09:28 PM   #147
jmuelly
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qcbandits View Post
One last run through of the MLB organizations... on Detroit now... won't be long cus most of what I'm checking is done, just players added in the newest roster update with the last patch

Less than a 100 pics left in my folder!!
Looking forward to it!

Thanks for the work!
jmuelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 09:54 PM   #148
qcbandits
Banned

I have it pretty much ready to go will be up in an hour or less