Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2011, 07:40 AM   #181
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carplos View Post
You can download full albums directly from Photobucket as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger Johnson View Post
How?
To the right of the album is a "Share this album" box. The bottom option in the box should be "download this album." I think you can only do one album at a time though.
Pre-OOTP 23 Custom Cap & Jersey Template v3.0 by Deft and NoPepper (with layers from other various artists) that I use: Caps, Jerseys
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 08:10 AM   #182
Chicagofan76
Banned

Infractions: 2/2 (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cephasjames View Post
To the right of the album is a "Share this album" box. The bottom option in the box should be "download this album." I think you can only do one album at a time though.

I dont see how to download an album based on that.

this is for Gern's, Vimage I didnt see a difference when I click share.
Attached Images
Chicagofan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 08:30 AM   #183
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

From your picture it looks like you clikced on "share." Don't click on share. But in the same menu box that the share button is in, at the bottom, is shpuld say "download this album." That's what you click on.
Pre-OOTP 23 Custom Cap & Jersey Template v3.0 by Deft and NoPepper (with layers from other various artists) that I use: Caps, Jerseys
Old 07-18-2011, 08:38 AM   #184
Chicagofan76
Banned

Quote:
From your picture it looks like you clikced on "share." Don't click on share. But in the same menu box that the share button is in, at the bottom, is shpuld say "download this album." That's what you click on.
Sorry CJ, not trying to be difficult here. Can you show me?
Attached Images
Old 07-18-2011, 10:19 AM   #185
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

It's supposed to be to the left of "views 4900." Maybe it only shows if you're logged into an account?

Yep, I just checked it. I logged out and the option to download is gone. Sorry about that. I guess if you create a (free) account then you can download an album.
Old 07-18-2011, 02:28 PM   #186
Chicagofan76
Banned

Quote:
It's supposed to be to the left of "views 4900." Maybe it only shows if you're logged into an account?

Yep, I just checked it. I logged out and the option to download is gone. Sorry about that. I guess if you create a (free) account then you can download an album.
that comes in very handy...Carplos mentioned before that 1 could download the full album, but i couldnt figure out back then how to do it.

Now i just have to figure out what my username and pw is. I had forgotten that i had a bucket account.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:32 PM   #187
stevebydac
All Star Reserve

I've been creating a fictional league and was nearly all set with my uniforms...until I found this thread. I feel like a diabetic who just ate a dozen donuts as I am in uniform happiness overload! I'm now reconsidering many of my team names just so I can fit in at least a handful of your unis along with the excellent ones I've found from other members here. Thank you so much for sharing these vimageoutdoors!

What a wonderful community we have! I hope I can repay with a quickstart (or something) someday.

stevebydac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 01:17 PM   #188
Chicagofan76
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebydac View Post
I've been creating a fictional league and was nearly all set with my uniforms...until I found this thread. I feel like a diabetic who just ate a dozen donuts as I am in uniform happiness overload! I'm now reconsidering many of my team names just so I can fit in at least a handful of your unis along with the excellent ones I've found from other members here. Thank you so much for sharing these vimageoutdoors!

What a wonderful community we have! I hope I can repay with a quickstart (or something) someday.
I have it too heres a screenshot of just some of the uniform files i have downloaded i need to clean it up. VImage and Gern are my 2 favorite uniform makers.
The 2 folders that have my name in them are misc files that I download from here or people's buckets.
Attached Images

Last edited by Chicagofan76; 07-30-2011 at 01:18 PM. Reason: added more
Old 11-22-2012, 02:00 PM   #189
Jordan
All Star Starter

I wanted to bump this because the photobucket doesn't seem to be working and I'd like to download this
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:40 PM   #190
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
I wanted to bump this because the photobucket doesn't seem to be working and I'd like to download this
Works for me.
Richard Vawter (VimageOOTP) on Photobucket | Photobucket
The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:15 PM   #191
Jordan
All Star Starter

Thanks. I'm admittedly a noob when it comes to photobucket. When I click on Library or Albums, a page with a blank square comes up. What am I not doing right? Do I need a photobucket?
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:30 PM   #192
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Thanks. I'm admittedly a noob when it comes to photobucket. When I click on Library or Albums, a page with a blank square comes up. What am I not doing right? Do I need a photobucket?
If you want to download a bucket album then yes you need one also, but to download individual files you don't need one.
The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:44 PM   #193
conception
All Star Starter

Is is possible to get a zip file of the jersey scripts to match these jerseys? I like the logos and scripts a lot, but it is very difficult to browse the photobucket to find all the scripts I want.
conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:19 PM   #194
conception
All Star Starter

Just wanted to add in to my previous post that it appears the "download" function isn't available for these files, even after registering.
conception is offline   Reply With Quote