Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #41
No Pepper
All Star Starter

Does anyone feel a need to update this template, given that its a couple of years old now and that a lot of new content has come out? I'd be willing to put elements together if some of us modders would like to contribute what they are using.
No Pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:43 PM   #42
MUFC1878
All Star Reserve

That would be great.
MUFC1878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:20 PM   #43
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Pepper View Post
Does anyone feel a need to update this template, given that its a couple of years old now and that a lot of new content has come out? I'd be willing to put elements together if some of us modders would like to contribute what they are using.

Great idea No Pepper... Not to sure I can contribute very much, but I will do what I can...

txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:08 PM   #44
Charlie Hough
Hall Of Famer

We really need a single, comprehensive template that encompasses much of the great work done by modders. There have been multiple requests for Gern44's template, but he doesn't have an immediate means of accessing and distributing it from home. Other templates are sometimes in formats that people can't use.

I would like to see a universal template that can produce vintage, modern, and contemporary uniforms with selectable layers, and it should be made available in both PhotoShop and Paint Shop Pro formats. If we can do anything to ensure that the template can be opened by older as well as newer layered graphic file programs, that would be ideal. There are compatibility issues for those with older software versions.

The templates that are currently available are quite different, and the newer ones don't seem to include the vintage elements.

Also, there are still some jersey styles that are impossible to produce with any of the templates I've tried. For example, the higher necklines and colar styles of 1900 to 1930 are not really possible to achieve accurately. Either we end up with lower necklines with undershirts or upper collar and button styles that produce a higher neckline but don't match the real life uniforms. If any modders have addressed this, it would be great to have a new template with the fixes included.
Charlie Hough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:20 PM   #45
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

I know that I personally don't use anything that I have created on my own. I have stuff from Deft and No Pepper, davwms and gern44.

Who else has produced original layers?
Pre-OOTP 23 Custom Cap & Jersey Template v3.0 by Deft and NoPepper (with layers from other various artists) that I use: Caps, Jerseys
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:34 PM   #46
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cephasjames View Post
I know that I personally don't use anything that I have created on my own. I have stuff from Deft and No Pepper, davwms and gern44.
Same here, I use those same creations by the guys noted above... I simply have merged several older templates, added some layers, all of which were made by others to come up with a template that I like to use to create these caps and jerseys...

Old 03-21-2013, 05:26 PM   #47
davwms
All Star Starter

Any update on an update?
Old 03-21-2013, 05:30 PM   #48
cavebutter
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by txranger View Post
Same here, I use those same creations by the guys noted above... I simply have merged several older templates, added some layers, all of which were made by others to come up with a template that I like to use to create these caps and jerseys...
Pretty much same thing here. I did create one layer to achieve a sleeveless look. I know it was in a template I once had, but couldn't find it when I was making my franken-template. So I just created it.

Logo Gallery
cavebutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:23 PM   #49
Gern44
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Hough View Post
There have been multiple requests for Gern44's template, but he doesn't have an immediate means of accessing and distributing it from home.
Nag nag nag...

I'll make an effort to clean up a template and get something posted asap. I have restrtictions that I can workaround, i've just been lazy in getting it all done.

Gern44's Blog
Gern44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:58 PM   #50
Gern44
All Star Starter

I've posted a copy of my Jersey Template...

Jersey Template - OOTP Developments Forums

Gern44's Blog
Old 04-30-2013, 03:24 PM   #51
Aumakua
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gern44 View Post
I've posted a copy of my Jersey Template...

Jersey Template - OOTP Developments Forums

will this work in photoshop elements?
Aumakua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:58 PM   #52
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Yes, I believe Gern's are for Photoshop... There are some others for Pain Shop Pro...

Old 04-30-2013, 07:39 PM   #53
Gern44
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aumakua View Post
will this work in photoshop elements?
I actually use Photoshop Elements, so a resounding Yes.

Gern44's Blog
Old 04-30-2013, 11:11 PM   #54
Aumakua
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gern44 View Post
I actually use Photoshop Elements, so a resounding Yes.
Hmmm, must be a newer version than mine. I use elements 8 and all the color layers are locked, so I am guessing its something different in a newer version. Of course I don't want to buy the newest one because I thought I read that it now limits how many layers you can have! Easy fix though, just add a fill layer to each.

I love the templates, found the cap one on the site as well. mixed them with a few files I already had going to get some more texture and layer variants in. This will now make creating new jerseys so much easier.

Thank you for the outstanding work.

Last edited by Aumakua; 05-03-2013 at 12:13 PM.
Aumakua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:47 PM   #55
Spindel
All Star Reserve

I've been looking for a piping layer for a sleeveless jersey, ala the Devilrays from 2005-2007, etc. etc. Anyone have something?
Old 04-22-2014, 01:00 AM   #56
ghostrobot
Minors (Double A)

Does anyone have some templates I can use with paint.net? I'm looking for all kinds of templates--caps, logos, older jerseys, newer jerseys, jerseys on a fox, jerseys in a box...
ghostrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 09:21 PM   #57
stealofhome
Hall Of Famer

Thanks for all the work with this, it's incredible how many custom logos, jerseys, and caps there are here. Is there a more comprehensive guide on how to use these files? I tried looking at the old bassman tutorial, but it's not very helpful, since he used a different template. I would like to try my hand at creating some jerseys and caps for African and Indonesian teams that I haven't been able to find, but I'm not a photo editor at all.
stealofhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 06:15 PM   #58
Antonin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrobot View Post
Does anyone have some templates I can use with paint.net? I'm looking for all kinds of templates--caps, logos, older jerseys, newer jerseys, jerseys on a fox, jerseys in a box...
I would love to see a template for creating simple logos. And simple instructions for how to use it.
Cultural icons, gone but not forgotten: David Bowie, Lou Reed, William S. Burroughs, Tristan Tzara, Jack Kerouac, Allen Ginsburg, Jimi Hendrix, John Cage, Johnny Thunders (New York Dolls), Mike Hudson (The Pagans), Joey Ramone (Ramones), Stiv Bators (Dead Boys), Tomata Du Plenty (The Screamers), Joe Strummer (The Clash), Lester Bangs
Antonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 06:25 PM   #59
Rayzor
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrobot View Post
Yes, I use Paint.net u just have to download the .psd plug & that will let u use the Gern44 Jerseys & caps templates..... there is no plugin for the .psp template in Paint.net
Rayzor is offline   Reply With Quote