Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 01-21-2013, 11:33 PM   #301
Antonin
Hall Of Famer

Would someone be kind enough to do:

Youngstown
Toledo
Syracuse
Erie

Thanks in advance! This wonderful thread has enabled me to add jerseys to a couple of leagues.
Cultural icons, gone but not forgotten: David Bowie, Lou Reed, William S. Burroughs, Tristan Tzara, Jack Kerouac, Allen Ginsburg, Jimi Hendrix, John Cage, Johnny Thunders (New York Dolls), Mike Hudson (The Pagans), Joey Ramone (Ramones), Stiv Bators (Dead Boys), Tomata Du Plenty (The Screamers), Joe Strummer (The Clash), Lester Bangs
Antonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:33 AM   #302
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonin View Post
Would someone be kind enough to do:

Youngstown
Toledo
Syracuse
Erie

Thanks in advance! This wonderful thread has enabled me to add jerseys to a couple of leagues.
All four are in this thread:
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...logo-sets.html
Old 01-22-2013, 07:45 PM   #303
Antonin
Hall Of Famer

Thank you. I tried years ago to make jerseys, but could never work out how to use Gimp or whatever it was called. Maybe I will give it another shot. There are many cities and towns that I could make jerseys for. It sounds like a fun project.

Going through this thread I think I'm going to have to expand my little 6-team Great Lakes League to include Sault St Marie and Niagara Falls.
Cultural icons, gone but not forgotten: David Bowie, Lou Reed, William S. Burroughs, Tristan Tzara, Jack Kerouac, Allen Ginsburg, Jimi Hendrix, John Cage, Johnny Thunders (New York Dolls), Mike Hudson (The Pagans), Joey Ramone (Ramones), Stiv Bators (Dead Boys), Tomata Du Plenty (The Screamers), Joe Strummer (The Clash), Lester Bangs
Old 01-22-2013, 08:54 PM   #304
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonin View Post
Thank you. I tried years ago to make jerseys, but could never work out how to use Gimp or whatever it was called. Maybe I will give it another shot. There are many cities and towns that I could make jerseys for. It sounds like a fun project.

Going through this thread I think I'm going to have to expand my little 6-team Great Lakes League to include Sault St Marie and Niagara Falls.
My 500+ teams sig links to a thread that has a link to both a Great Lakes League and Michigan League with a bunch of other teams to choose from if you have interest in expanding even more.
Pre-OOTP 23 Custom Cap & Jersey Template v3.0 by Deft and NoPepper (with layers from other various artists) that I use: Caps, Jerseys
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:45 PM   #305
Antonin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cephasjames View Post
My 500+ teams sig links to a thread that has a link to both a Great Lakes League and Michigan League with a bunch of other teams to choose from if you have interest in expanding even more.
Wonderful! I'm so grateful to you and everyone else who is nice enough to create all this wonderful content for the OOTP community. I'm going to try my hand again at working with GIMP to see if I can get involved. Somewhere out there I know there is someone who would love to have jerseys made for his Ontario League, Ghana League, Philippine League, Malian League, etc etc...
Old 03-04-2013, 11:09 AM   #306
gentlemanofleisure
Minors (Double A)

Anyone have a good uniform for euro cities "Bucharest" and "Oslo"?
gentlemanofleisure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #307
Mr. Marlin
All Star Starter

Can this entire collection be downloaded anywhere? This is really great work. I'm surprised I had not seen it yet.
Mr. Marlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:14 PM   #308
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marlin View Post
Can this entire collection be downloaded anywhere? This is really great work. I'm surprised I had not seen it yet.
Not at the moment. I've though about collecting everything and putting it together, but I just haven't. Maybe on my mid-term break I can see what I can do.
Pre-OOTP 23 Custom Cap & Jersey Template v3.0 by Deft and NoPepper (with layers from other various artists) that I use: Caps, Jerseys
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:04 PM   #309
endgame
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
Bridgewater

Could this one please be re-done, changing the grey to a dark charcoal or black? The letters could stay yellow or yellowish, or could even go white if need be. Trying to go a bit darker and more mystical with this one, without completely going Pittsburgh.

thanks in advance.
Old 06-07-2013, 11:58 AM   #310
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by endgame View Post
Could this one please be re-done, changing the grey to a dark charcoal or black? The letters could stay yellow or yellowish, or could even go white if need be. Trying to go a bit darker and more mystical with this one, without completely going Pittsburgh.

thanks in advance.
Take your pick

Old 08-02-2013, 02:17 AM   #311
StLee
Hall Of Famer

bump for reference

Current dynasties: Fallout 4's Commonwealth Baseball Organization

Completed dynasty: Fallout: New Vegas' Mojave Baseball League

Uniforms: My custom uniforms
StLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 09:37 PM   #312
Padreman
Hall Of Famer

Location: Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico (formally San Diego, CA.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
Manchester, Augusta, Portland, Burlington

I like your Portland one do you happen to have it in a blue?
Padreman is offline   Reply With Quote