Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2010, 03:18 PM   #1
goarmy
Bat Boy

Logo request, but not your normal logo request

This is a bit off topic but there is some incredible talent out there among the OOTP community and I could use your help. Is there someone who would be willing to take a stab at designing a logo for a benefit race that I am organizing. It will be a 5K and 5 Mile race to benefit Fisher House. The name of the race is "The Fisher House 5". Fisher House provides lodging at no cost to the spouses and families of military personnel who are being treated at V.A. Medical Centers, often times for combat wounds received while serving and protecting our great country. Fisher House makes it possible for wounded military personnel to have their families close during extended periods of treatment and rehabilitation. I am looking for a logo that would be specific to our race and would be used on the website, printed materials, race banners and on the race shirts that each runner will receive. We hope to make it an annual event and have had great response already, even though the race is more than 3 months away. The website is: Home - fisherhouseracer.
Just click on it to take a look at what we are trying to do. Thank you in advance for your assistance and I would sure like to invite anyone who is in the Richmond VA area on October 30th to come out and run while supporting a really great cause. If you want to contact me via email .......... rsowder01@comcast.net. Thanks again.

Go Army

Last edited by goarmy; 07-24-2010 at 03:53 PM. Reason: text added
goarmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 08:27 PM   #2
patrick_richards1
Minors (Single A)

i can take a stab at it

EDIT:
here it is, let me know what you think
I also have the original PSD, so you can change the date for when you have your 2nd annual race, or the size of the image for different media (t-shirts, letterheads, baloons, you name it)

Last edited by patrick_richards1; 07-24-2010 at 09:11 PM. Reason: addded logo and texta
patrick_richards1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:42 PM   #3
goarmy
Bat Boy

The Logo looks great. Thanks for your effort!
Go Army
goarmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 04:33 PM   #4
ry1220
All Star Reserve

I've sent an email with my attempt. Did you get it?
ry1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:43 AM   #5
ry1220
All Star Reserve

Attached Images
ry1220 is offline   Reply With Quote