Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - General Discussions

OOTP 15 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2014 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 05-26-2014, 11:22 AM   #1
Koprnkc
All Star Reserve

Feature Suggestion for Patch / ootp 16

One thing I like to do is go back and look at previous trades. How a player I traded performed for his new team to get a sense if the trade was a good trade / bad trade for me or the other team.

Usually I will pull up his stats and see how he did, but the its kinda of a pain to set and figure out how they performed for 4 seasons with the team I traded them to.

So it would be nice if a drop down or sortable box could be implemented to just select stats from a particular team, much like how you can select the various leagues they played in (ML, AAA, AA, etc...)

So if Player X played 3 seasons with NY, 2 seasons with TB, and then 5 with KC, I could select TB and see what his two year totals with TB were, and just those 2 seasons.

And if this is already possible, then I degress, and kindly ask someone to point me in the direction needed get these stats.

Last edited by Koprnkc; 05-26-2014 at 11:23 AM.
Koprnkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 11:57 AM   #2
Cryomaniac
Hall Of Famer

That would be a cool addition if it can't already be done.

Cryomaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 09:03 PM   #3
olivertheorem
All Star Starter

Could do it like basebal-reference does (I think) and have team-by-team totals at the bottom, kind of like how it does positional totals for the fielding stats.
olivertheorem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 09:44 PM   #4
RchW
Hall Of Famer

Oops misunderstood

nm

RichW

#stopthestupid

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” Frank Wilhoit
RchW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 10:40 PM   #5
endgame
Hall Of Famer

Nice idea. For any one player you could now probably go to the teams register one year at a time, but no it wouldn't give you totals except for each year.

Last edited by endgame; 05-26-2014 at 11:18 PM.
endgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 11:22 PM   #6
RchW
Hall Of Famer

I am somewhat confused. Is it not fairly easy to see how the player does subsequent to a trade? It's right there on the player page. Tell me what I'm missing.
Attached Images

RichW

#stopthestupid

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” Frank Wilhoit
Old 05-27-2014, 01:05 AM   #7
olivertheorem
All Star Starter

I think the OP was going for a sum total of how he'd done for his team and the next one, so he didn't have to add up all the stats from that page by hand.
olivertheorem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 03:20 AM   #8
24Rocks
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivertheorem View Post
I think the OP was going for a sum total of how he'd done for his team and the next one, so he didn't have to add up all the stats from that page by hand.
So like they do in statslab ya that would be a cool feature to add to the Bnn page.

AFBL:Ontario Blue Pirates (2013-2055) 3177-3255(.494)
Wild Card:8
Division Titles: 8
Pennants: 2020, 2049, 2051
2051 CHAMPS

Former leagues:
LOHO: Detroit Tigers
ISL: San Diego Padres
VSL: Pittsburgh Pirates
NPBL: Ohio Raptors/Nova Scotia Fishermen
Check you my YOUTUBE or TWITCH
24Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 09:59 AM   #9
Koprnkc
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivertheorem View Post
Yes, that is what I meant exactly. So instead of adding up that Beech hit 59 HRs in his 4 seasons in Det. I can just click on a sort list for that player, select Det from the list of teams he played for, and be give a sum of his 4 seasons. Or, as Olivertheorem suggested, maybe have a summary page listed on BNN.

Last edited by Koprnkc; 05-27-2014 at 10:00 AM.
Koprnkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 01:21 PM   #10
RchW
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koprnkc View Post
Yes, that is what I meant exactly. So instead of adding up that Beech hit 59 HRs in his 4 seasons in Det. I can just click on a sort list for that player, select Det from the list of teams he played for, and be give a sum of his 4 seasons. Or, as Olivertheorem suggested, maybe have a summary page listed on BNN.
Got it now.

RichW

#stopthestupid