Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 05-09-2017, 11:41 PM   #1
dishnet34
All Star Starter

3D Park Request

I've been really liking playing and simming the games in MLB stadiums, and have been bummed about having to switch out of 3D to the pictures of some of the fictional stadiums I use.

That's mostly why I'm requesting a fictional version of this park I mainly use for my Las Vegas teams, Panpaka Park (originally from the MLB Power Pros series of games). I'd do it myself, but I'm not so well-versed in how to make 3D stadiums (nor have I found a guide to help me get started).

So, if anybody is interested, could someone help me out, either with making the stadium or getting me started? Here's a picture of the stadium. If you want dimensions, I can give them to you.
Attached Images

"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the f*** they ended up." -Dan Besbris

Last edited by dishnet34; 05-10-2017 at 12:16 AM.
dishnet34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 11:44 PM   #2
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Bit of a bump...been playing around with Dolphin (the Wii emulator I use to play MLB Power Pros on my computer) and found the "Free Look" camera tool. Allowed me to get this semi-decent angle of the playing field for SketchUp purposes, at least as far as diagrams are concerned.

Sadly, I can't get rid of the overlaying graphic in the corner, but it's a start, if anybody wants to take up this request (heck, I might just use the tutorial that silvam posted a while back to make it myself if I find the time):
Attached Images

"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the f*** they ended up." -Dan Besbris

Old 03-24-2019, 10:48 AM   #3
dishnet34
All Star Starter

I know it's been a couple years and possibly a dead thread, but I've been itching to have this created again. My thought is to use it as a stadium for either one of the Perfect Team teams I want to create for XX, or a stadium for another iteration of a United States-based baseball league.

If anybody wants to help out, I can get more camera angles and stuff if the person who would care to tackle this needs it! Here's the dimensions for the park:

LF Line: 338
LF: 418
LCF: 423
CF: 413
RCF: 396
RF: 370
RF Line: 338

If anyone wants to help me out, let me know! I'll help in any way I can!

Old 02-06-2021, 03:06 PM   #4
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Sorry to necro a dead thread, but if anybody wants to take this on, feel free to reach out, and I can send over as many pictures as necessary to help y'all out.

Old 02-07-2021, 08:41 AM   #5
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

I can take a stab at it. If you could post images behind the dugouts, that would be great. Also, any logos. ads, etc... you may want added, attach those in as well. Won't be up to the standards of the greats, but should be playable for you at least.

My older mods-
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=28c2b...3&action=Share

My newer mods (updated logos)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Fg?usp=sharing
Isedelyod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 04:53 PM   #6
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isedelyod View Post
I can take a stab at it. If you could post images behind the dugouts, that would be great. Also, any logos. ads, etc... you may want added, attach those in as well. Won't be up to the standards of the greats, but should be playable for you at least.
Awesome. I'll see if I can't get those to you either tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Old 02-08-2021, 11:10 PM   #7
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

Panpaka Park

After four years, here it is. As accurate as I could get it. .prk file is included so everything should play for you.
Attached Images

My older mods-
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=28c2b...3&action=Share

My newer mods (updated logos)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Fg?usp=sharing
Isedelyod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 11:18 PM   #8
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Thanks, man! I appreciate it!