Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2016, 05:39 PM   #1
agrimsley
Minors (Rookie Ball)

FHM2 on Surface

I'm on the fence currently about this. I bought FHM and I'm seeing a lot of positives and improvements being reported.

Now I'm using a Surface Pro 4 and just wondered if anyone can comment on their experience. Does it scale well to the form factor?
agrimsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 05:43 PM   #2
agrimsley
Minors (Rookie Ball)

My bad, I've seen another post further down explaining this!

Next question, is there a demo version so I can test out text size etc?
agrimsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 08:47 PM   #3
Lord PichuPal
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrimsley View Post

There is no demo version, sadly. So guess only way to find out would be to buy it, unless someone else out there is able to answer this. I've only played on my laptop so I'm not sure personally.
Lord PichuPal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 04:06 AM   #4
Alessandro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm on the fence currently about this. I bought FHM and I'm seeing a lot of positives and improvements being reported.

Now I'm using a Surface Pro 4 and just wondered if anyone can comment on their experience. Does it scale well to the form factor?
Lucky you to have a 4. I have a (pro) 3. It does scales very well, although you may need to restart the game if you switch from using an external monitor and the surface monitor. The game runs fast, no problems at all (I have the 8/256 version). The only problem is that if you don't use a mouse, you can't drag and drop players. It's very annoying to me, since I can't, for example, modify lines if I don't have access to a mouse. You can't even drag and drop with the surface keyboard (at least with the 3 version, but I doubt it's any different with the new keyboard).
Alessandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 10:05 PM   #5
dave1927p
FHM Moderator

Quote:

There is no demo but you can purchase the game and take advantage of the return policy if the games not for you.
Quote:
OOTP Developments has a 14-day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee. This policy only applies to games purchased directly through Out of the Park Developments as explained here. So if you buy the game from the Apple App Store or through Steam or from Amazon, etc., then you'll have to contact those companies to see if you can get a refund. But beware that getting refunds for software purchased through third parties may not always be possible. You might want to contact them first or try a demo first before purchasing through a third party.