Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 15 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2014 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 05-31-2014, 09:20 AM   #1
BrooksKieschnick
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Earned/Unearned Runs Issue

I'm not able to upload a screenshot, but I'm having what I think is a problem with the scoring of unearned runs. The first batter of the inning reached on error, but the second batter grounded into a double play - no harm done. So there were two outs with nobody on. New pitcher comes in, gives up six hits, four walks, and seven runs (!) - but they're being scored as unearned? Is there something I'm missing here, or am I right in thinking this is a scoring mistake?

Also, is there a way to go into the game files and manually fix the scoring? I don't want my pitcher to get off scott free for this awful performance. Thanks!
BrooksKieschnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 11:30 AM   #2
megamanmatt
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooksKieschnick View Post
I'm not able to upload a screenshot, but I'm having what I think is a problem with the scoring of unearned runs. The first batter of the inning reached on error, but the second batter grounded into a double play - no harm done. So there were two outs with nobody on. New pitcher comes in, gives up six hits, four walks, and seven runs (!) - but they're being scored as unearned? Is there something I'm missing here, or am I right in thinking this is a scoring mistake?

Also, is there a way to go into the game files and manually fix the scoring? I don't want my pitcher to get off scott free for this awful performance. Thanks!
It's been that way in every version so, while not being 100% sure, I'm pretty certain in saying it's a programming limitation.
"The Minneapolis Lakers moved to Los Angeles, where there are no lakes; The Oilers moved to Tennessee where there is no oil; the Jazz moved to Salt Lake City where they don't allow music; The Oakland Raiders moved to Los Angeles and then back to Oakland, no one in Los Angeles seemed to notice."

Note to self: Princess Kenny was really off-putting.
megamanmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 01:02 PM   #3
statfreak
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooksKieschnick View Post
Not from within the game itself. Go to League Settings --> Functions. Look for Import / Export Functions on the right. You can export the league stats, make the necessary change and then import the stats.

Hope that helps.