Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2013, 10:57 PM   #2041
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Alternate Pittsburgh Pirates Baseball Club

Found this logo recently in a search and thought it would make a nice alternate Pirates set...

txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:18 AM   #2042
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by txranger View Post
Here's your first alternate...

I want them based off of the Mets and/or NFL NY Giants not the NY/SF Giants. Sorry can I get new ones? While I might use these for San Fran. i will use these for my NT Giants of my ABF league. I dont want orange and black for Cooperstown. Some examples:
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 
The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:02 AM   #2043
RANGER11JP
All Star Starter

Quote:
Here ya go...
So I must be living under a rock. Does the game produce these in one of the folders with the logo and player? I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks.

JP
Old 07-13-2013, 09:33 AM   #2044
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANGER11JP View Post
So I must be living under a rock. Does the game produce these in one of the folders with the logo and player? I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks.

JP
If you are speaking of the caps and jerseys then...
When starting a new game for OOTP to assign these automatically, the cap and jersey files must be in their respective folders and the file name must match your team name exactly... For instance if you have a team named the Boston Red Sox then your cap and jersey files will be named caps_boston_red_sox and jerseys_boston_red_sox... Logos would be named boston_red_sox...

They should reside here:

C:\Users\your name\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 14\ballcaps

C:\Users\your name\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 14\jerseys

C:\Users\your name\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 14\logos

If you already have started a game then they will go in your saved game file in their respective folder:

C:\Users\your name\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 14\saved games\name of saved game\ballcaps

C:\Users\your name\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 14\saved games\name of saved game\jerseys

C:\Users\your name\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 14\saved games\name of saved game\news\html\images\team logos

Whew! That was a lot of typing for this early in the morning... Hope that helps and answers your question...

Old 07-13-2013, 10:52 AM   #2045
knuckler
Hall Of Famer

St. Michaels Skipjacks:

knuckler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 11:16 AM   #2046
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Very nice Knuckler...

Old 07-13-2013, 03:34 PM   #2047
philbdoyle
Minors (Rookie Ball)

request

Hi ! I love this thread ! Just wondering if I could request a couple of retro logos and uniforms for these teams...

Calgary Cubs - using the Chicago Cubs retro logo but changing the name and the colours. If possible could I ask for colours that are not blue.

A retro logo and uniform for the St John's Stones (really like the Hollywood Stars template!)

A retro logo and uniform for the Winnipeg Thunder (open to suggestions on this one !)

If I can be cheeky and request that no blues are used in the uniforms that would be great but that's just me !

If you are able to do something I would be extremely grateful !
philbdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 04:20 PM   #2048
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by philbdoyle View Post
Hi ! I love this thread ! Just wondering if I could request a couple of retro logos and uniforms for these teams...

Calgary Cubs - using the Chicago Cubs retro logo but changing the name and the colours. If possible could I ask for colours that are not blue.

A retro logo and uniform for the St John's Stones (really like the Hollywood Stars template!)

A retro logo and uniform for the Winnipeg Thunder (open to suggestions on this one !)

If I can be cheeky and request that no blues are used in the uniforms that would be great but that's just me !

You got something against blue, huh, do ya, huh???

I'll defer the logos to Knuckler if he wants to do them... He is soooooo much better with the logos than I...

Old 07-13-2013, 08:51 PM   #2049
knuckler
Hall Of Famer

Old 07-14-2013, 07:37 AM   #2050
knuckler
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

The Cubs logo you posted didn't show up for me in your post, so I wasn't sure if you meant the one I did or the one Tex did. Here is the one I did in colors other than blue. Brown just seems to make sense for a bear team, but let me know if you don't like the colors. I will add that the Cubs uniform that Tex did with this logo is one of his most creative in my opinion. I thought it was awesome.

Last edited by knuckler; 07-14-2013 at 07:41 AM.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:55 AM   #2051
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Thank you Knuckler for the compliment...

If he likes the colors on this Cubs logo, I can just edit that Cubs jersey and cap to the new colors...

Old 07-14-2013, 09:26 AM   #2052
knuckler
Hall Of Famer

Not quite as good as the original, but here it is in black and orange to avoid using blue.

Old 07-14-2013, 11:34 AM   #2053
knuckler
Hall Of Famer

I thought about using a hammer to represent thunder, but went with these three options. Given the significance of the bison to Manitoba, it made sense to try it with a bison.

Old 07-14-2013, 11:51 AM   #2054
philbdoyle
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckler View Post
The Cubs logo you posted didn't show up for me in your post, so I wasn't sure if you meant the one I did or the one Tex did. Here is the one I did in colors other than blue. Brown just seems to make sense for a bear team, but let me know if you don't like the colors. I will add that the Cubs uniform that Tex did with this logo is one of his most creative in my opinion. I thought it was awesome.

This is awesome ! Thanks just what I was after !
Old 07-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #2055
philbdoyle
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
I thought about using a hammer to represent thunder, but went with these three options. Given the significance of the bison to Manitoba, it made sense to try it with a bison.

Love this ... and the colours !!! Think the second one is the best ! Love the Bison !
Old 07-14-2013, 12:09 PM   #2056
philbdoyle
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Not quite as good as the original, but here it is in black and orange to avoid using blue.

This looks great, although, I think I prefer the circular style as with the others? Does it look better in blue ?! Could be tempted to break the no blue rule !
Old 07-14-2013, 12:13 PM   #2057
philbdoyle
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanks

Thanks Knuckler ! These are awesome, I really appreciate your hard work!

Could I ask that uniforms are as bold as possible ? I like the uniforms that are different from conventional designs !!

Many thanks again !
Old 07-14-2013, 12:27 PM   #2058
philbdoyle
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Thank you Knuckler for the compliment...

If he likes the colors on this Cubs logo, I can just edit that Cubs jersey and cap to the new colors...

The brown works for me ! I had a quick search back and the Cubs uniform looks very cool - hope it looks good in brown too !

Thanks
Old 07-14-2013, 12:56 PM   #2059
Salmon
Minors (Single A)

Your work is impressive.
I would like to request a logo and uniforms for the Albuquerque Lobos
Home uniform should be white with "Lobos" on the uniform.
Away should be gray with "Albuquerque" on the front.
Both should use Red as a trim color.
Thanks for this great thread
Salmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:12 PM   #2060
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
Your work is impressive.
I would like to request a logo and uniforms for the Albuquerque Lobos
Thanks for this great thread

FYI... For some of you new guys... Just in case you didn't notice, there are more than one of us that make logos and uniforms in this thread... It would be helpful, IMO, if you would direct your requests to the specific person(s) whom you wish to make your logo and or uniforms... Just a thought, so we don't duplicate requests and it might help speed up the process a little...