Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - Online Leagues

OOTP 14 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 14 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 02-24-2017, 12:57 PM   #1
Max Boyer
Minors (Double A)

MaxRetroBaseball.net looking for new GMs in OOTP14

Hi there! It's been a long time since I've posted something around here.

Let me get straight to the point: I still run MaxRetroBaseball.NET | Online League Community and we are looking for new General Managers that would like to play in a retro-fantasy baseball league with 18-Teams, 163 games, inter-league, that has been going on for the past 5 years at a rate of 2 seasons per year, and now we have increased to a 2-day sim per late evening all-year round.

Of course, the off-season is a bit faster and our off-seasons are about 2 weeks long. We are now entering the Spring Training of 1993 and we are about to draft our rookies (Vladimir Guerrero, Nomar Garciappara and David Ortiz).

Resume of the league
:
- Still using OOTP14 for the next 2 seasons/6 Months; after that we will convert to OOTP17
- 18-Teams
- 2-Games per night
- 163 Games
- Playoffs are 1-day sim; giving time for adjustments in between games
- I am always giving a few days after World Series to make offers to staff and players that you own, and then I do all the awards all at once, and then it's the Arbitration sim, and I fast forward to the Pre-Season for our Free Agency. I email reminders of our procedures every key moment during season.
- Talent Change Randomness is activated, so there's no guarantee that your top talent will perform, making it more difficult for GMs to build a winning team.
- This league has two objectives in mind: either have a very strong ML team, or have a solid Minor League system and try to win championships while making the future of tomorrow.
- Injuries are high, so everyone is on their toes after every sim.
- League allows GMs to trade current draft picks; no signing bonuses
- League has no Waivers; this is why Rule 5 Draft is important. We have very good teams and everyone has a fair chance of winning. We play for fun!
- League financials are reasonable. I make sure that it never gets out of control.

That's all I can think of for now, upon request, I can provide more information.

We have 2 openings: Chicago Cubs & Toronto Blue Jays

www.MaxRetroBaseball.net
Old 07-29-2017, 01:17 PM   #2
rst428
Minors (Single A)

Email

Max check your email please
rst428 is offline   Reply With Quote