Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:42 AM   #4181
Charlatan
All Star Starter

Annandale Smashes competition; leads Gold OL standings
Attached Images
Image Image 
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 02:19 PM   #4182
QuantaCondor
All Star Reserve

Diamond OL Update:

1) 0.680, 34-16, Bold Strategy Cottons
2) 0.583, 28-20, Virginia Freeloaders
3) 0.578, 37-27, Cooper Gutter Cats
4) 0.544, 31-26, Redmond Defenders
5) 0.526, 30-27, Luckenbach Armadillos
6) 0.520, 26-24, Roncalli Rebels
7) 0.518, 29-27, Chippewa Grey Wolves
8) 0.500, 14-14, Motown Stars
9) 0.473, 26-29, Transylvania Impalers
10) 0.404, 23-34, Cincinnati Redlegs
11) 0.321, 18-38, Redmond Crusaders
12) 0.303, 10-23, Seattle Endless Summer

The Cottons have just mashed the competition this year, clearly upset about their demotion last week, and continue to lead the league in both ERA and runs scored. Meanwhile, the rest of the league is pretty balanced, with a total of 4 OL teams on top of their respective divisions.

It's looking like 5 teams will earn a playoff spot from the OL: the Cottons, the Summer, the Freeloaders, the Grey Wolves, and the Gutter Cats. The Redmond Crusaders are flirting with relegation, but are currently 1.5 games above the cut line so they're safe for now.
Attached Images

F2P + restrictions. First F2P winner of PT21 Perfect League

F2P + restrictions. New team -> PT title in 8 weeks
QuantaCondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 03:03 PM   #4183
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantaCondor View Post
Diamond OL Update:

1) 0.680, 34-16, Bold Strategy Cottons
2) 0.583, 28-20, Virginia Freeloaders
3) 0.578, 37-27, Cooper Gutter Cats
4) 0.544, 31-26, Redmond Defenders
5) 0.526, 30-27, Luckenbach Armadillos
6) 0.520, 26-24, Roncalli Rebels
7) 0.518, 29-27, Chippewa Grey Wolves
8) 0.500, 14-14, Motown Stars
9) 0.473, 26-29, Transylvania Impalers
10) 0.404, 23-34, Cincinnati Redlegs
11) 0.321, 18-38, Redmond Crusaders
12) 0.303, 10-23, Seattle Endless Summer

The Cottons have just mashed the competition this year, clearly upset about their demotion last week, and continue to lead the league in both ERA and runs scored. Meanwhile, the rest of the league is pretty balanced, with a total of 4 OL teams on top of their respective divisions.

It's looking like 5 teams will earn a playoff spot from the OL: the Cottons, the Summer, the Freeloaders, the Grey Wolves, and the Gutter Cats. The Redmond Crusaders are flirting with relegation, but are currently 1.5 games above the cut line so they're safe for now.
Good lord. Seems like a lot of the teams that get bounced from Perfect kick butt the next season in Diamond.

OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 04:17 PM   #4184
pappyzan
All Star Reserve

In perfect, with 16 or 17 games to go, there should be 6 maybe 7 OL teams make it to the playoffs.
Attached Images
pappyzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 10:20 PM   #4185
trevwilson
Minors (Single A)

It's going to be a crazy finish in Bronze tonight. Everett is in the clubhouse with an OL record of 39-23 (.629). Southside currently sits at 40-21(.655) with 4 to play. Redmond is at 33-19 (.634) with 3 play. All of Southside's and Redmond's games fall on the final days of the season. If both teams get swept, Everett earns the crown. Redmond has to win at least two of its remaining games to have a chance. Southside's magic number is 3.

trevwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 06:04 AM   #4186
Edster007
All Star Starter

Bronze Crown is heading to the Southside

Before I start-I have been put on a road show that will last two weeks, leaving this afternoon followed by 2 weeks vacation. Unlikely I can be counted for stat compiling during the time frame.

With destiny in their own hands Southside posts a 7-3 record to take the bronze crown. Redmond sneaks past Everett for second. Congrats to the Sluggers.

As for Bronze play the OL has 6 of ten teams in the playoffs. In the American, Southside will face the Jays in the wild card game. The Jays took 2 of 3 from the Sluggers near the end of the season, all 1 run games. The winner of that game will take on the Flames who led the league with 107 wins. The other series will have the Rockin' Robins take on the Silvertips.

In the National Melaka will host LA in the Wild Card game with the winner going out to the Pacific Northwest to take on Redmond. Mudville the NC East winners will face West Michigan.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

Last edited by Edster007; 08-11-2019 at 06:44 AM.
Edster007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 07:07 AM   #4187
Charlatan
All Star Starter

G338 End Of Regular Season

Annandale claims crown in Gold

Annandale's strong play over the last two months of the season (23-13) vaulted from from the middle of the pack to top of the heap as the regular season ends.

Congratulations to the Atom Smashers!

Non OL News
  • OL teams crushed it this year - eight of the top nine winning percentages in the league were OL teams
  • Eight OL teams made the playoffs
  • Five OL teams won divisions
  • There will be between two and four teams promoted to Diamond
  • No teams face relegation
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 08-11-2019, 08:32 AM   #4188
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Auckland Takes Care of Business, Captures First Crown in OL S287

The Athletics stampeded to the top in August, and then held serve in September to earn their first OL crown. Auckland faced two of their main rivals, Asylum and Sad Hill, and took 2-of-3 from each to seal their success. The Hunters won six straight OL games to close out September, but then slipped to a 2-4 finish went the calendar turned.

San Pedro went to the whip in the stretch, going 18-11, but ran out of track and finished a close second.

In PT play, OL did indeed claim all five AC playoff berths, while only Frankenthal and Chi-Town made it in the east. Asylum faded at season's end to fall short of a match-up with the Retros. If Frankenthal prevails in the wild card game, it opens the possibility of four promotions from silver. As it stands, there will be at least two.

Alert to bronze OLers: Bluffton will be relegated, so make sure you add Boomcoach to your friends list.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 08:33 AM   #4189
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

It Ain't Just Peanuts

Congratulations!
Attached Images
Old 08-11-2019, 08:59 AM   #4190
trevwilson
Minors (Single A)

Here is my logo.
Attached Images

Old 08-11-2019, 09:06 AM   #4191
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Annandale Dons Fourth Crown

And its second in three years. Congratulations!
Attached Images
Old 08-11-2019, 09:08 AM   #4192
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Southside Capture First Crown

Congratulations. As I've said in the past, if you haven't posted your logo, you end up with what I make. When I copy them from screen shots, they look horrible.
Attached Images
Old 08-11-2019, 09:16 AM   #4193
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Perfect league final standings:

In a tight race to the finish, Southern pulls ahead to finish percentage points ahead of Cigar City and Kaneohe.

In the big picture... AC East: Cigar City claims home field advantage throughout the post season with their league best 101-61 record. Green Lake finished the regular season tied with the Washington Monuments for the 2nd wild card spot, and then lost to Washington in game 163 by a 7-6 margin. Minneapolis struggled to find their groove all season and finished in relegation territory. AC Central: Shasta ran into some tough competition in their first foray into the Perfect league level and finished in 27th place overall and will head back to Diamond level with Minneapolis. AC West: Victoria had a solid season and claimed the division title with a 91-71 record, Kaneohe and Ewa Beach had their ups and downs during the season and finished a distant 10 and 11 games back respectively.

In the NC East: Southern claimed home field advantage throughout the NC conference post season with their 100-62 record. Aina Haina finished in second place, but 15 games back of the lead and 7 games back of the 2nd wild card spot. NC Central: Harlem, Waffletown and Palolo went back and forth all season long with no team apparently wanting to take control of the division. When the dust settled, Harlem and Waffletown found themselves with identical 82-80 records and would play a tie breaker game to determine who won the division and who would go home and wait for next year. Harlem would trot out Walter Johnson to face off against the Syrups Eddie Plank. In the end, Johnson and the Hatchets would prove the better team with a 2-0 victory to claim the Central division crown. In the NC West, it was a three team slugfest all season as it was a foregone conclusion that both wild card teams would come from this division, so it was only a matter of who got which spot. Washington would claim victory by 2 games over California. Ewa Beach finished in 4th place, 13 games back of the lead.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 09:19 AM   #4194
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Actually, it's the picture I used

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevwilson View Post
Here is my logo.

I found the picture you're using, and that is what I used to post your crown. I just like the look of rendering photos into images that have a more "illustrated" appearance. It also gives me a chance to take out any white space, or other background clutter. I'll try re-post another with the photo.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:29 AM   #4195
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Southpaws Take Home Second Perfect Crown

Congratulations!
Attached Images
Old 08-11-2019, 10:13 AM   #4196
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Iron league update:

O'Fallon has a strong showing in both OL play and the Iron league regular season, thanks to the new additions to their lineup.

Two of the four OL teams head to the playoffs, with Stephensville winning the NC Central division, and O'Fallon claiming the top wild card spot.

side note: In hopefully a harbringer of things to come in the post season, in the last week of the regular season, O'Fallon's Hal Newhouser pitches a no-hitter against division rival and top seed Washington.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 08-11-2019, 10:15 AM   #4197
trevwilson
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Kuppchaser View Post
Congratulations. As I've said in the past, if you haven't posted your logo, you end up with what I make. When I copy them from screen shots, they look horrible.
I think it looks amazing actually! Reminds of that LeRoy Neiman from Rocky III.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:05 AM   #4198
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Perfect playoff update:

California wins the wild card game to setup and all-OL NC conference showdown. In the AC, Cigar City and Victoria represent OL in their respective LDS series.
Attached Images
Old 08-11-2019, 11:25 AM   #4199
Charlatan
All Star Starter

G338 Playoffs Update

Ozark and Pablo win their wildcard games and head into the next round. With Pablo's win, we are guaranteed 3 (and possibly 4) promotions from Gold to Diamond for next year.

In the regular season, Hampton Roads had a 4-3 record against Ozark, Blitzkreig went 5-2 versus Pablo, and Annandale led the season series 4-3 against Texas. But in the playoffs anything can happen!
Attached Images

Last edited by Charlatan; 08-11-2019 at 11:27 AM.
Old 08-11-2019, 11:35 AM   #4200
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Any Diamond Standings?

Has anybody compiled the OL standings for diamond? If needed, you can e-mail me screenshots of the team vs. team for OL teams at Kidheckett@gmail.com. I have some things to do, but I'm still about 30 minutes from leaving, and the diamond is the only crown left since there were only three teams in iron that played OL games. Thanks.