Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 Online Leagues

OOTP 19 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 19 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 08-27-2018, 04:38 PM   #21
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

We are a fast paced league that sims everyday..

We are in mid August of the 2038 season and these teams have opened up

Chicago White Sox

The Chicago White Sox currently have the 2nd worse record in MLB with a 34-79 record but they have the best farm system according to OSA in the majors at the moment. Including the best prospect in baseball, an 18 year old scouting discovery who my scout shows as a future 19/13/17 pitcher on a 20 point system. The team currently has a 170 million dollar budget and only has a payroll of 40 million. So with scouting and development budget maxed out they still have about 40 million for FA's and 48 million for extensions. This will be there 4th year in a row of being below .500 after having been a playoff team four years in a row.

* We have officially moved on to Statsplus
* We try to get as far as we can on Statsplus in the drafts.
* We also use Slack
* We have coaches and scouts on.
* 1-20 ratings system
* stars on
* DH on in both leagues
* 26 man roster
* Draft pick trading is on for the current draft year. Recently drafted players can also be traded
* 10/5 rule is turned off
* We try to do live sims even in regular season as much as possible. If not everyday of the week atleast on the weekends
* We just added a Winter League so that you can get your prospects more playing time and not to be bored all offseason

For more info on the league please refer back to my first post. Also please send me your GM name and email address
Cubfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 03:37 PM   #22
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

We are very close to finishing the 2038 season and these teams have opened up

Minnesota Twins

The Twins currently have a 72-78 record, according to OSA they have the 7th best farm in the league. The team has gone six straight years of being below .500. Since the league started they have made the playoffs a total of 9 times. They also have a couple pretty good IFA's. They have a budget of 152 million dollars and a payroll of 102 million.

We are a fast paced league that sims 10 days per sim per day during the regular season and then sim times change a bit to go slower during the offseason until later in the offseason when we speed the sim time a bit

* We also use Slack
* 1-20 ratings system
* stars on
* DH on in both leagues
* 26 man roster
* Draft pick trading is on for the current draft year. Recently drafted players can also be traded
* We try to do live sims even in regular season as much as possible. If not everyday of the week atleast on the weekends
* We just added a Winter League so that you can get your prospects more playing time and not to be bored all offseason

If you want more info on the league read my previous post giving info on the league listed 400 club openings in the forums http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=280019

Here is the homepage. http://400club.net/reports/news/html..._144_home.html

And here is the Statsplus website: https://statsplus.net/fourhundred/

If interested please send a GM name and email address.
Old 09-02-2018, 12:31 PM   #23
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

We have just finished the 2038 season and the Twins are still available. For more info on the league please look back to my previous post.

If interested please send me a GM name and email address
Old 09-02-2018, 02:56 PM   #24
jaymojangles
Bat Boy

Interested!
jaymojangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 05:09 PM   #25
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

We are in mid April of the 2039 season and these teams have opened up

Arizona Diamondbacks
Cleveland Indians

The Cleveland Indians have the 3rd best farm according to OSA, including a very nice looking 1B that my scout sees as a 20/19/15/14/15 future potential. Since it's still early the team is currently 8-7. They have gone below .500 for the past two seasons after having had 7 straight seasons of being over .500. The team looks like it will be in very good shape for the future especially since they have tons of money to be able to spend on FA if a team chooses to take that route. They have a 194 million dollar budget and only 61 million in payroll so with expenses set aside for scouting and development they have 126.7 million for FAs and 127.2 million available for extensions.

The Diamondbacks are in a bit of a worse situation at the moment, they have gone three years in a row of being below .500 and are currently 4-11 this season. The team is in the same division as the Padres and Giants who are two very good teams at the moment. They have the 7th best farm according to OSA. They have a 63 million dollar payroll with a 140 million dollar budget, but once you implement current budget expenses on scouting and development the team has 3.6 million for FA and 4.8 million for expenses.

* We also use Slack
* 1-20 ratings system
* stars on
* DH on in both leagues
* 26 man roster

If interested please send me a GM name and an email address
Old 09-21-2018, 05:30 PM   #26
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

Indians are now taken, but the Tigers have opened up so we still have the Diamondbacks open along with the Tigers.

We are in late April of the 2039 season and these teams have opened up
Arizona Diamondbacks
Detroit Indians
The Tigers have made the playoffs 5 years in a row, and have been .500 or better for the past six seasons. In those 5 years of making the playoffs consecutively their lowest win total has been 98 games. They have some of the best pitching in the league, as well as a very talented 28 year old 2B. The team has a 274 million dollar budget along with a current payroll of 202 million. They currently have 23.6 million to spend on FA's and 37.6 million to spend on extensions. The team has an astronomical market size along with fan interest at 100. As far as farm systems are concerned that is where they suffer. They currenly are ranked 24th according to OSA in farm system.
The Diamondbacks are in a bit of a worse situation at the moment, they have gone three years in a row of being below .500 and are currently 4-11 this season. The team is in the same division as the Padres and Giants who are two very good teams at the moment. They have the 7th best farm according to OSA. They have a 63 million dollar payroll with a 140 million dollar budget, but once you implement current budget expenses on scouting and development the team has 3.6 million for FA and 4.8 million for expenses.
* We also use Slack
* 1-20 ratings system
* stars on
* DH on in both leagues
* 26 man roster

If interested please email me (my email is on the first post of this league) or message me here, along with email address and GM name
Old 09-23-2018, 04:54 PM   #27
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

Dbacks and Tigers still available. Please look at previous post for more info on the teams
Old 09-25-2018, 06:47 PM   #28
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

Tigers are still open at 36-23
Diamondbacks are still open at 22-37

For more info on the two teams please look at my post couple posts ago
Old 09-28-2018, 11:15 AM   #29
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

Still have those openings on the Tigers and Dbacks

For more info on the two teams and the league just look a couple posts back, but the teams current records are

Tigers are 52-33
Dbacks are 34-53

We are currently in mid July
Old 09-28-2018, 12:10 PM   #30
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

Tigers are now taken, so only Diamondbacks are now available
Old 09-30-2018, 01:03 PM   #31
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

Diamondbacks still open, look at the last couple posts for more info on the team and league. If interested please send me your GM name and email address
Old 10-03-2018, 12:50 AM   #32
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

Bump

Dbacks are still open
Old 10-08-2018, 12:29 PM   #33
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

We just finished the 2039 season and the Diamondbacks are still open, they finished this past season with a 74-88 record and have the 8th best farm according to OSA.

* We also use Slack
* 1-20 ratings system
* stars on
* DH on in both leagues
* 26 man roster

If interested please email me (my email is on the first post of this league) or message me here, along with email address and GM name
Old 10-25-2018, 04:24 PM   #34
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

Tomorrow will be the start of the 2040 season and the Diamondbacks are still open, they finished this past season with a 74-88 record and have the 8th best farm according to OSA.

* We also use Slack
* 1-20 ratings system
* stars on
* DH on in both leagues
* 26 man roster

Old 10-26-2018, 05:28 PM   #35
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

We are a fast paced league that sims daily.

We just started the 2040 season and these teams have opened up
Arizona Diamondbacks
Los Angeles Angels

The Arizona Diamondbacks have started this season 5-4. They have a 150 million dollar budget along with an 89 million dollar payroll. At the moment based on other expenses they have no money for FA's but they have 54 million for extensions. They are ranked 14th among OSA in farm system and have been below .500 four years in a row. The team has not made the playoffs since 2032.

The Los Angeles Angels are currently 3-7 with a budget of 202 million and a payroll of 121 million. They currently have 35 million to spend on FA's and 36 million to spend on extensions. They have spent the last three years under .500. The most recent GM was trying to compete but unfortunately it didnt work out so they currently have a farm system which is ranked 29th.

* We also use Slack
* 1-20 ratings system
* stars on
* DH on in both leagues
* 26 man roster
Old 10-27-2018, 04:17 PM   #36
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

Dbacks are now taken but Angels are still available if anyone is interested please give me a GM name and email address
Old 11-01-2018, 10:56 AM   #37
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

We are a fast paced league that sims everyday..

We are in June of the 2040 season and these teams have opened up
Detroit Tigers
The Detroit Tigers currently hold the best record in the majors with a 46-17 record. They have made the playoffs six years in a row, and have been .500 or better for 7 years in a row. They have one of the best 2B in the game, but I will warn you hes up for an extension this offseason. The team has a budget of 296 million and a payroll of 192 million. They currently have close to 45 million to spend on FAs and close to 113 million to spend on extensions. According to OSA they have the 23rd best farm.

* We also use Slack
* 1-20 ratings system
* stars on
* DH on in both leagues
* 26 man roster

For more info on the league please refer back to my first post. Also please send me your GM name and email address