Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > Perfect Team 21

Perfect Team 21 Perfect Team 21 - The online revolution! Battle tens of thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 03-27-2020, 06:04 PM   #1
macacks
Minors (Triple A)

Your Complete Player List

Has anyone figured out how to 'easily' get all of your players in one dump?

I am aware that you can 'write to disk' your reserve and active rosters but that is only the 200 cards.

I am also aware you can do this several times with a lot, repeat, a lot of player movement.
It seems crazy that you can download your complete player list...or am i missing something?
Old 03-27-2020, 10:15 PM   #2
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

This game was built with competition in mind. It was not built with collecting in mind.

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 10:33 PM   #3
<Pion>
All Star Starter

Those of us who want to compete would like to have a dump of their entire team (inactive included) like can be done elsewhere for the active and reserve players.
<Pion> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 04:20 AM   #4
Lemandria
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by macacks View Post
Has anyone figured out how to 'easily' get all of your players in one dump?
Sure.

https://facethecurtain.wordpress.com...-spreadsheets/

Construct the report you want and save it. Names, ratings, stats, cardid's, whatever you need.

Player Search will list every player in your current league.
To limit it to just your team, FILTER by "Team" "Is" "Your City". It's a leetle bit more complicated if your league has three New Yorks, but usually the simplest filter will be sufficient.

I believe it works on inactives, but haven't teasted it. Not sure it it's limit to your 200 rosters, or not. Let us know.

Last edited by Lemandria; 03-28-2020 at 04:31 AM.
Lemandria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 11:13 AM   #5
macacks
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemandria View Post
Sure.

https://facethecurtain.wordpress.com...-spreadsheets/

Construct the report you want and save it. Names, ratings, stats, cardid's, whatever you need.

Player Search will list every player in your current league.
To limit it to just your team, FILTER by "Team" "Is" "Your City". It's a leetle bit more complicated if your league has three New Yorks, but usually the simplest filter will be sufficient.

I believe it works on inactives, but haven't teasted it. Not sure it it's limit to your 200 rosters, or not. Let us know.

This worked. VERY VERY helpful. Thanks

Last edited by macacks; 03-28-2020 at 11:17 AM.
macacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 11:47 AM   #6
macacks
Minors (Triple A)

OK this is weird.
initially it only showed my 200 player roster (Active/Reserve)

At first when I tried just the hitters it only showed my 200 player list. I came here and posted it didn't work and than and then just circle back to check other options and all the players were now showing.(Active/Reserve/in-active). So edited post to say it worked...

Then I tried the pitchers. Same thing happened again except for I am unable to replicate getting the full team (beyond 200) again...for now.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:14 PM   #7
Lemandria
All Star Reserve

When a server copies your team for a tournament, it copies the 200 roster limit.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn the full team can't be displayed for the Giant Collector Inventories.

I just haven't had a chance to test that assumption (I'm at work).

Search works for 32 team tournaments but not 64+. It may (sensibly) have a hard size limit for lag reduction purposes.

Last edited by Lemandria; 03-28-2020 at 12:18 PM.
Lemandria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 12:48 PM   #8
macacks
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemandria View Post
When a server copies your team for a tournament, it copies the 200 roster limit.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn the full team can't be displayed for the Giant Collector Inventories.

I just haven't had a chance to test that assumption (I'm at work).

Search works for 32 team tournaments but not 64+. It may (sensibly) have a hard size limit for lag reduction purposes.
Which makes sense for sure...I sure wish I could replicate what I did with the hitters. Thanks.
Old 03-28-2020, 01:43 PM   #9
<Pion>
All Star Starter

Player search is the tool I’ve always used and I used the filter to get just my team. But has not ever shown my inactive players which is the reason I had to empty my reserves and activate players, swapping in and out, until I got all of them.
<Pion> is offline   Reply With Quote