Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 18 > OOTP 18 Online Leagues

OOTP 18 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 18 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 06-13-2017, 07:40 PM   #61
Kennieb9
Bat Boy

Looking for a league!

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) MLB
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available)
Currently in the Premier Leagues. http://thepremierleagues.com/
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) No preference
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) Email.
- Anything else Commissioners should know? I am looking for a league that is current and not too far ahead from real life time.

Send me an email, thanks!

kenniembarnett@gmail.com
Kennieb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 12:30 AM   #62
kartchy
Bat Boy

Want to Join a league

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) MLB
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available)
None on here, Many season of Hardball Dynasty with WhatifSports.com
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) I'm not sure
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.)Email @ kartchy25@yahoo.com
- Anything else Commissioners should know?
I'm new here and I spend all day on WhatifSports and it's not enough to feed my addiction, I'll be as active as anyone here
kartchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 08:34 PM   #63
tatertotz
Bat Boy

• What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference)
    Fictional.

• - Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available)
    Previously in the Ahiba3 League

• - Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)
    No

• - What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.)
    Email.

• - Anything else Commissioners should know?
    I apologize in advance for dominating the league.
tatertotz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 08:46 PM   #64
SeanQuiz
Bat Boy

GM looking for an online league

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) MLB or historical
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available) No online leagues
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) Yes or No doesn't matter
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) email Seanquiz92081@yahoo.com
- Anything else Commissioners should know? Dedicated manager love the game been playing for 8-10 years new to online expierence looking forward to it. Please contact me via site or email. Thanks
SeanQuiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 02:19 AM   #65
wishesgrantd
Minors (Rookie Ball)

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) MLB w/ real players. 30 teams if possible. STATS ONLY (not a requirement but would prefer it)

- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available) None, but have been playing OOTP for four years

- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) Sure

- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.)

- Anything else Commissioners should know? Won't miss a sim, extremely dedicated and active

Found a league!

Last edited by wishesgrantd; 06-28-2017 at 12:19 AM.
wishesgrantd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 10:51 PM   #66
xJToews19
Bat Boy

Smile Looking for my first league

- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available) None - but am experienced with the game
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) Yes
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) Forum PM or Email - xjtoews19@gmail.com
- Anything else Commissioners should know? Looking for a league that goes deep into strategy, but I may need to ask some beginner questions when I first start. However, I'm looking for something challenging with active users. Thanks!
xJToews19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 09:13 PM   #67
admarc2500
Bat Boy

Experienced OOTP user that has never used online league

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) preferably MLB but fictional is fine too
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available) NO
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) NO
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) through the forum is the best way
- Anything else Commissioners should know? Please No NL EAST Teams except the Phillies.
*NOTE: If someone contacts you, please have the courtesy to reply! Also, once you've found a league, please remember to edit your original reply so that you don't continue to get league invites.

Last edited by admarc2500; 06-25-2017 at 09:23 PM.
admarc2500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 09:41 PM   #68
mrlamb
Bat Boy

Looking for league

League Type: MLB or Fictional (preferably relatively new)
Experience: Pretty experienced with OOTP but haven't been in an online league before
Interested in a league with writing requirements: Yes
mrlamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 05:23 PM   #69
makinitmine
Minors (Rookie Ball)

- What type of a league are you looking for? I'm open to all kinds
- Previous/Current Online League Experience: currently in CBL, LOG/GLB/MLC (basically 3 different leagues by the same people), and MLDSB
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? I don't come to OOTP to play school!
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.): forum or email (korey.simon@gmail.com)
makinitmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 05:51 PM   #70
JT2111
Bat Boy

What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference)MLB and in particular I am looking for a new league that hasn't started yet and will be starting in the 2017 season - Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available)No online league experience but I have been playing OOTP for 4 or 5 years now. - Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) Willing to write if required - What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) Email me at john.taylor_21@yahoo.com - Anything else Commissioners should know? I recently ran into a lot of free time so I am ready and willing to be very dedicated to a league and if needed I would be interested in being a co-comish

Last edited by JT2111; 06-28-2017 at 06:28 PM.
JT2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 05:52 PM   #71
sfbaby908
Bat Boy

Add me to your league

- What type of a league are you looking for? MLB rosters
- Previous/Current Online League Experience: Been in numerous leagues over the years. Most recently in SFA. Just bought ootp 18 and looking to join one or two leagues.
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? No writing
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.): forum or email (barbour@email.arizona.edu)
sfbaby908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 07:32 PM   #72
kcroyals29
Minors (Single A)

New Online GM

What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference)MLB or fictional
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available) None.
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)Not sure what this is
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) kcroyals29@yahoo.com
I have done offline leagues for about 6 months. I play daily.

I found a league.

Last edited by kcroyals29; 07-03-2017 at 12:35 PM. Reason: I found a league
kcroyals29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 12:25 AM   #73
nickmills10
Bat Boy

- What type of a league are you looking for? (no preference)
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available) none
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) yes
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) email ( nickmills505@gmail.com )
- Anything else Commissioners should know? able to put time into league

Last edited by nickmills10; 07-03-2017 at 12:28 AM.
nickmills10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 01:05 PM   #74
nroyce1
Minors (Single A)

- What type of a league are you looking for? fictional, with inaugural draft
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)
- What is the best way to contact you? nroyce@live.com
a lot of league experience around ootp just looking for something new. maybe someone wants to get together a group to start up a new league like this.

#Brycecheats family of leagues
and other universes

nroyce1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 01:48 PM   #75
oaklandpcg
Minors (Rookie Ball)

looking to join

mlb rosters with no coaching. let me know. thanks.
oaklandpcg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 04:16 PM   #76
TLucks
Bat Boy

New GM Looking for League

- Looking for any league type (MLB pref.)
- No online experience, but I have OOTP and baseball experience
- Not interested in writing per say but it does sound interesting
- Best way to contact me: Forum PM, Email.
- Very interested in joining my first online league. Though I don't have
experience yet I'm eager to learn. Overall would love to join a
competitive/semi-serious league!
TLucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 05:48 PM   #77
Baseballdiggs123
Bat Boy

Im still looking for a league, i would like something with 20-80 scale of overalls im not a fan of stars and fictional.
Baseballdiggs123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 10:28 AM   #78
barneyadi
Bat Boy

Looking for writing league

What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) no preference
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available) In a couple of leagues
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) Yes
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) davebarn36@hotmail.com or pm
Looking for a writing league, not done one before but with time on my hand, looking for a different challenge.
barneyadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 03:09 PM   #79
s0ldier
Bat Boy

What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) Preferably MLB
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available) No online experience, but a couple hundred hours each in OOTP 17 and 18
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) No
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) PM
s0ldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 06:18 PM   #80
MmmRocks
Minors (Double A)

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
- What type of a league are you looking for? I would prefer real with coaches off but I'm flexible.
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? I'd be happy to write articles.
- What is the best way to contact you? 092era@gmail.com
I'm a long time player who is very involved with my teams. Would prefer a league that has an active community on slack.
MmmRocks is offline   Reply With Quote