Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 03-02-2019, 11:34 PM   #1
BT193404
Bat Boy

Help with Downloads!

Hello all. I am on a Mac and looking to download some logos for a fictional league. I know to go to add on central, but after that, I am clueless on what to do. Thanks!
BT193404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 12:13 PM   #2
Ty Cobb
Hall Of Famer

Fellow Mac User...feel free to ask questions anytime as I've been about since the first Mac version.

Go to your downloads folders & unstuff your downloaded file.
Pull down the "Go" menu in finder, and select library. If you don't see it, you may need to hold down the option key as well.
In Library, open the Application Support folder.
Open Out of the Park Developments
Open OOTP Baseball 19. I'd recommend adding this folder to your Dock just for the sake of easy access forever.
Drag your logos into the folder "Logos". Don't drag the folder in...open it, select all, and drag them in.
The OOTP Baseball 19 folder is also where you store custom ballpark pictures and 3d models (which are also in the ballparks folder) and custom player photos and uniforms and schedules.

There are a few tutorials about which contain helpful warnings about what can and cannot be edited, and I always recommend keeping a compressed backup of the original folder for safe keeping. I'm usually on the forums daily, and there are a great many other Mac users who will be only too glad to help.

Welcome Aboard!

“What’s the most you ever lost on a coin toss?”

“Everyone is an atheist until Templars begin marching in the rain.”
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
Society's tolerance for violent criminals is dumbfounding.
Ty Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 08:10 PM   #3
BT193404
Bat Boy

Thanks, Follow up question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Cobb View Post
Fellow Mac User...feel free to ask questions anytime as I've been about since the first Mac version.

Go to your downloads folders & unstuff your downloaded file.
Pull down the "Go" menu in finder, and select library. If you don't see it, you may need to hold down the option key as well.
In Library, open the Application Support folder.
Open Out of the Park Developments
Open OOTP Baseball 19. I'd recommend adding this folder to your Dock just for the sake of easy access forever.
Drag your logos into the folder "Logos". Don't drag the folder in...open it, select all, and drag them in.
The OOTP Baseball 19 folder is also where you store custom ballpark pictures and 3d models (which are also in the ballparks folder) and custom player photos and uniforms and schedules.

There are a few tutorials about which contain helpful warnings about what can and cannot be edited, and I always recommend keeping a compressed backup of the original folder for safe keeping. I'm usually on the forums daily, and there are a great many other Mac users who will be only too glad to help.

Welcome Aboard!
Thank you!

I have another question. One league I'm trying to do is a College league, and through the OOTPMods.com server I've downloaded logos onto add-on central, but when I go to add them in the database, the files show up gray and I can't import them. Any help on this? If so, could you please make it simple, im not the most technology fluent person out there.
BT193404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 01:57 PM   #4
Ty Cobb
Hall Of Famer

What kind of files are they? JPG? PNG? A lot of what you download from add-on and opt-mods comes as a zip file, which would have to be expanded before use. Best app for expanding is The Unarchiver...free at the App Store.

Sorry to be so long in replying. Took my honey to Captain Marvel and got a bit lax.

“What’s the most you ever lost on a coin toss?”

“Everyone is an atheist until Templars begin marching in the rain.”
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
Society's tolerance for violent criminals is dumbfounding.
Ty Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote