Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 09-26-2019, 01:26 PM   #1
ArcAngel
All Star Starter

Ballpark "manager"

You know, it would be nice feature if we could "delete" a ballpark that we don't want or no longer use, to keep the list from getting to ungainly.

I mean, every time a new team is created, a ballpark is created along with it, and if there are a lot of leagues in a universe, then the ballpark list could grow quite huge.

So - we have a way to "add" a ballpark. Why not 'complement' it with a "delete" option as well?
ArcAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 02:31 AM   #2
ojoe
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcAngel View Post
You know, it would be nice feature if we could "delete" a ballpark that we don't want or no longer use, to keep the list from getting to ungainly.

I mean, every time a new team is created, a ballpark is created along with it, and if there are a lot of leagues in a universe, then the ballpark list could grow quite huge.

So - we have a way to "add" a ballpark. Why not 'complement' it with a "delete" option as well?
You can delete a ballpark, but it's a cumbersome process.

1. Go to your team settings and change the team's ballpark to the one you want to eliminate.

2. Go to the "Ballpark Name" box and erase the name.

3. Change your team's ballpark back to the one you want. Or repeat the process of selecting a stadium you want to get rid of and then erasing the name. When you do this multiple times, you'll notice blank spaces at the top of your stadium list.

4. The next time you load your league, the unwanted stadiums - and the blank spaces on the stadium list - will be gone. But I'm pretty sure you have to quit or load a different league for the changes to take effect.

...But a simple "delete stadium" button would be a lot easier.
ojoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 08:15 PM   #3
ArcAngel
All Star Starter

Didn't work. OOTP won't allow completely blank (0 character) names, and while 1 space works to erase the name, the blank spaces were still there when I quit the game.

Also tried loading a different league with no effect, either.
ArcAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 07:13 PM   #4
ojoe
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcAngel View Post
Didn't work. OOTP won't allow completely blank (0 character) names, and while 1 space works to erase the name, the blank spaces were still there when I quit the game.

Also tried loading a different league with no effect, either.
Huh. It always works for me - the blank spaces are still there when I quit the game, but they're gone when I open it again.
ojoe is offline   Reply With Quote