Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > FHM 4 - Technical Support

FHM 4 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 06-15-2018, 09:48 AM   #1
caffeitaliano
Bat Boy

84 games instead of 82 in NHL

I have expanded NHL to 32 teams, so there are 8 teams in each division (I added one team in Central Division). But the number of games is 82. This means I play 2 games against 16 teams in another conference, 3 games against teams in other division and 3 games against 6 out of 7 teams in my division and 8 games against the remaining team. The question is whether it possible to increase the number of games to 84. So the schedule will be: 2 games against opposite conference teams (32), 3 games against other division teams (24) and 4 games against each team in my division (28). Is this even possible?
caffeitaliano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 01:41 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

No, the schedule length isn't changeable right now, it remains fixed at the initial level.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 07:38 AM   #3
caffeitaliano
Bat Boy

Jeff, thank you! So I have another question. Is it possible to change the schedule inside divison?
caffeitaliano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 03:02 AM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

Only at the start of a custom game, whatever format you begin a game with is permanent.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote