Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > FHM 4 - Technical Support

FHM 4 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 01-29-2018, 02:52 PM   #1
asiriath
Minors (Rookie Ball)

AI GM and Compensation picks

Why is it that if AI has control over signing they ALWAYS grab some 2 star plug off FA while giving up your 1st and 3rd rounders for compensation. I can be a horrible team in full rebuild and my AI GM gives a team my top picks for a mid 20 year old that may crack a 3rd line on a bad team. This is a problem I've had with every save I've made in FHM4, I always notice my picks disappear to some random team because I signed one of their RFAs. One time I only signed an RFA to 3year/6mil deal (2mil salary) and STILL lost my first pick. Pretty sure the salary has to be like 3mil+ before your first gets taken for compensation. There should be an AI setting where you can make the AI make changes based off your current status (Rebuild, Playoff Race, Contender etc.) A team in full rebuild would never ever toss there 1st rounder for a depth RFA sign.
asiriath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 01:45 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

Can you upload the save where this is happening? There are a few details of it I'd like to check to see why you're seeing this. Instructions for uploading are here.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 05:10 PM   #3
mohns89
Bat Boy

AI Team (Atlanta) signs two RFAs in the same offseason

Im playing a historical Game started in 1998. In 2003, Atlanta signed one of my RFAs and I (Toronto) received a 1st and 3rd round pick. Five days later Atlanta signed one of Nashville's RFA's and the picks I had received went to Nashville....
mohns89 is offline   Reply With Quote