Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > FHM 4 - Technical Support

FHM 4 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 02-17-2018, 12:11 AM   #1
snoopoz
Bat Boy

My saved game won't load

Hello, I recently got a new laptop and I copied my saved game from the old one to the new. Everything worked fine for a couple days, but then it would freeze on loading and eventually the game would stop working. I figured I messed something up in the transfer process, and so I started a new game. I made it a season and a half but now that game won't load either. Same thing, it starts to load and then about halfway through, it gets to "loading leagues" the percent meter stops going up, and the game crashes. What could it be? I attached the debug log, as well.

This is Windows 10 with the latest update of FHM. Thanks!
snoopoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 02:13 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

Can you upload it and we'll try to see what's wrong with it? Instructions for uploading are here.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:03 AM   #3
snoopoz
Bat Boy

Thanks! I uploaded it, "tim new.lg.zip"
snoopoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 05:02 AM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

Got it, thanks. It crashes in the middle of loading line chemistry for me, so I'll have to ask Malte to dig into this a little further on Monday.
Old 02-18-2018, 12:54 PM   #5
jhoagie70
Bat Boy

same problem...it crashes when loading tournaments for me
jhoagie70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 03:08 AM   #6
JeffR
FHM Producer

Please upload that one for us to have a look at, too.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:13 AM   #7
Plitu
Bat Boy

I have also this same issue with my save game. It crashes when loading 61% of Check players

And now that save game disappeared. After the whole game crashed when I was deleting another save game without name.

Anyhow I can found that save game from saved games -folder --> \Documents\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager 4\saved_games

Last edited by Plitu; 02-19-2018 at 09:19 AM.
Plitu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 09:13 PM   #8
alexandersteen
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plitu View Post
I have also this same issue with my save game. It crashes when loading 61% of Check players

And now that save game disappeared. After the whole game crashed when I was deleting another save game without name.

Anyhow I can found that save game from saved games -folder --> \Documents\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager 4\saved_games
Had the exact same problem at 61% of Check Players. I had a few saved files, I went to save to a new name (say "Save 3" was in play and I wanted to save it as "Save 4") but there wasn't enough disc space so the game was stuck on saving at 100%. I ended up forcing it to quit after waiting awhile, and Save 3 and Save 4 would both get stuck at 61%. Saves 1 and 2 would load, but as soon as I would save and exit the same thing would happen the next time I tried to load.
alexandersteen is offline   Reply With Quote