Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > FHM 4 - Technical Support

FHM 4 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 07-03-2018, 07:28 PM   #1
corrupt
Bat Boy

Roy Deal & Tsujimoto Achievements

Hello,

I've tried both the Roy Deal and Tsujimoto Achievements many times but it doesn't seem to pop up for me...

I did what the achievement description said for both but no luck...

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Corrupt
corrupt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 02:49 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

Can you give me a few more details about the games you tried to get them in - which mode were you playing in, challenge mode on, etc?
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 02:07 AM   #3
corrupt
Bat Boy

I've tried it on Standard game and historical games (always in challenge mode) - I even tried them in custom game but I was told that custom game doesn't trigger some achievements...
Old 07-10-2018, 05:10 AM   #4
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

I just checked the Tsujimoto Achievement: I drafted a Japanese player and got the achievement.

Please make sure you play a modern or historical game with Challenge mode enabled. You also have to make the pick yourself, it is not enough when you let the AI handle the draft. You will get the achievement instantly but the popup will show up after your next sim (which is not optimal).
Old 07-11-2018, 04:43 AM   #5
corrupt
Bat Boy

Great Thanks! I will try this for Tsujimoto Achievement! Yes I have been playing under those settings but I have been adding the players to my draft list and then AI but tried real quick right now and I see you can pick player manually like you mentioned above (unfortunately no Japanese player) but I'm sure it will work.

Any update on Roy Deal? Please keep me posted on this as well.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:57 AM   #6
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrupt View Post
Any update on Roy Deal? Please keep me posted on this as well.
I did not test it but looking at the code you need to finalize the trade yourself (so accepting the trade through the PM). It is not enough to e.g. let the AI make such deal for you.
Old 07-11-2018, 02:51 PM   #7
corrupt
Bat Boy

Thanks for the quick reply! I have not reached the draft in the new standard game I made with challenge mode enabled but I am at the trade deadline (or a day/2 behind) and I offer trade and then they tell me to finalize trade for the unhappy goalie but nothing pops up! I even SIM to after trade deadline to see if that had anything to do with it.... I made a save point before trade deadline! I won't advance any more games as I have an unhappy goalie I can finalize trade please test it out and let me know if it pops up for you!

Thanks again!
Old 07-19-2018, 05:26 AM   #8
corrupt
Bat Boy

Hey, any luck with the Roy Deal achievement?
Old 07-27-2018, 02:01 PM   #9
croatian
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
I just checked the Tsujimoto Achievement: I drafted a Japanese player and got the achievement.

Please make sure you play a modern or historical game with Challenge mode enabled. You also have to make the pick yourself, it is not enough when you let the AI handle the draft. You will get the achievement instantly but the popup will show up after your next sim (which is not optimal).

Playing historical game with Canadiens, challenge mode enabled, Maurice Richard scored 51 goals in 48 games and I didn't get Outracing the Rocket achievement
croatian is offline   Reply With Quote