Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 8 > FHM 8 - Technical Support/Bug Reports
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM 8 - Technical Support/Bug Reports Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 08-13-2022, 04:11 AM   #1
zombo84
Bat Boy

The grand tour achivement

I can't seem to get the grand tour achivement, need some help in what I'm doing wrong. Playing in challenge mode and I've gotten other achivements in the save.

https://imgur.com/a/f5jb8D1

Last edited by zombo84; 08-13-2022 at 04:12 AM.
zombo84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 12:35 PM   #2
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

I can't say with a guarantee, but I wonder if there's an issue with your Finnish league title and something broke there when Jokerit switched. I would try to win with another Liiga team and see if it unlocks then.
Old 08-14-2022, 08:42 AM   #3
zombo84
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B View Post
I can't say with a guarantee, but I wonder if there's an issue with your Finnish league title and something broke there when Jokerit switched. I would try to win with another Liiga team and see if it unlocks then.

I tried that now, and that wasn't the thing.
But will also try with another KHLteam since jokerit isn't in the KHL anymore....maybe that screwed it up somehow. And there is also another league in the UK that shouldn't be the top league, but you never know so will try to see if I can get a team in that league also.
Thanks for the suggestion, so now I've some things to try atleast because I was all out of ideas before.
Old 08-14-2022, 12:14 PM   #4
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombo84 View Post
I tried that now, and that wasn't the thing.
But will also try with another KHLteam since jokerit isn't in the KHL anymore....maybe that screwed it up somehow. And there is also another league in the UK that shouldn't be the top league, but you never know so will try to see if I can get a team in that league also.
Thanks for the suggestion, so now I've some things to try at least because I was all out of ideas before.
Yeah, it's possible something in the Achievement broke with the league switches we had to implement. That would be my first thought anyway.
Old 08-15-2022, 03:57 AM   #5
JeffR
FHM Producer

Yeah, that'd be my suspicion as well.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 04:34 PM   #6
zombo84
Bat Boy

I proclaim this one achivement broken unless I'm doing something really wrong =)

https://imgur.com/a/eqMPJVn

I did another team in both Finland and Russia. Also did another team in Sweden just to see if it had to be a team that started in the top league.

I even got another achivement after, so I know I can still get achivements on this save.
The only other thing I can see now is to do NIHL and hope that that's the league for UK instead of EIHL, or do Swiss League instead of Nations League in Switzerland.
Old 08-16-2022, 12:04 PM   #7
JeffR
FHM Producer

No, I don't think either one of those would make a difference. We'll have a look at that one.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote