Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 12-05-2018, 11:09 PM   #1
TylerWaffles
Bat Boy

Smile Make the game worth $40

This game is good. But it's by far not worth the $40 it costs. I only have 19 because it's on Origin and I only pay like $5/month for Origin. There's many bugs especially with "play game", like players running through the outfield wall to get a ball and such. As well as bull**** RNG with the other team hitting a ball at my infielders feet and it goes right through two infielders, yet when I hit a ball there it's majority of the time a ground out. Same **** with errors, pretty sure I haven't played a game where I haven't had twice as many errors as the other team. And then my baserunners not taking an extra base when they obviously could, but other team's aggressively run the bases for extras all the time.

I know these issues won't get fixed in this version because they just drop the $40 buggy game and tell you to buy it then worth on fixes for "future OOTP versions" as this forum is for, as well as the fact that they are now solely working on their money farming microtransactioned Perfect Team mode.

Just some suggestions for future versions: Make the game less buggy, and lower the price unless you make it actually worth $40. It's a damn HTML game, how hard could it be to fix some of the bugs like in news sometimes the html code literally shows in a message. Also, I could get ****ty RBI Baseball for less than $40 and at least it has some in-game gameplay that isn't buggy like this one.
TylerWaffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 11:15 PM   #2
Mat
All Star Reserve

Do you expect to be taken seriously?

Enjoy RBI!
Mat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 12:25 AM   #3
TylerWaffles
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat View Post
Do you expect to be taken seriously?

Enjoy RBI!
Do you expect me to care about your irrelevant reply?

I was suggesting something to the developers. I still love this game, it just has issues and isn't worth $40. I wouldn't have purchased it from any site selling it for that price if I didn't have Origin Access. I'd at least go to G2A and get it for like $10, or even $20 on Steam is more realistic.
TylerWaffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 12:27 PM   #4
Sharkn20
Minors (Triple A)

I got it for $9.95

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Sharkn20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 09:49 AM   #5
jmount78
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkn20 View Post
I got it for $9.95

Where did you get it for that price? I would like to get the game. Thanks.
jmount78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 10:56 AM   #6
Sharkn20
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmount78 View Post
In the MLB Finals Offer. I though it was the best price they would offer during the year.

Old 12-12-2018, 05:15 PM   #7
bailey
Hall Of Famer

Wait until the All-star game or World Series and you don't have to pay $40.
I do hope that the pre-order price is the usual discount OR full price plus 25000 Perfect Game points. That way I don't have to wait for the All-Star break!

bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 10:46 PM   #8
ohms_law
Minors (Triple A)

Baseball Mogul is only $20, and it's... in a lot of ways it's a better game. Seriously.

Regardless, OOTP is still a text based sports management sim. Despite all of the pretty graphics that have been added on to appeal to a larger audience, the graphics are only a representation of what the game is doing. I wouldn't classify anything that was given as an example to be an actual bug. Not that it wouldn't hurt to improve.
Old 12-20-2018, 06:01 PM   #9
panda234
Minors (Triple A)

I paid full price on Steam and the next day it went on sale for $5. I enjoy it so much it never occurred to me to complain about the price--it's well worth it.
panda234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 06:04 PM   #10
Sharkn20
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmount78 View Post
You have it for $4.95 until the 3rd of January