Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 08-17-2019, 06:17 PM   #1
kingusc
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Game times

Totally superficial, but all my game times are off by 12 hours (switching AM/PM). Unless II'm supposed to play 3 in SD at 8:10 in the morning and have a getaway time of 1:40 in the morning for the series finale...

Is this my setting or a bug?
kingusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 07:14 PM   #2
Reed
All Star Starter

Depends on where you got the schedule. If you got it from the mod section and if it was made before xx date, then you may have games set for AM.. I do not remember the explanation for it.
Reed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 07:38 PM   #3
Gruber_Tagged_Him
Minors (Triple A)

Heh I just noticed a similar thing myself, and yes I am playing with a custom schedule in case it matters. The game recap shows the correct time. The 3D replay shows the correct stadium skin (day vs night). But the time as reported by the top info bar is off by like 8 hrs. I just finished a game under full sunlight on a Saturday afternoon when the start time was 1:30 PM as per the schedule. Game recap confirmed this. But meanwhile the clock up at the top of the screen during the game was telling me that the game started at 10:30 PM, and it feels that we finished at ~1 AM. Still in full sunshine. I wasn't going to complain about such a minor bug but here is a custom-built thread for it... so here I am.

If it is a timezone issue it is a weird one since all of my teams are in EST.
Gruber_Tagged_Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 09:03 PM   #4
Reggie
Major Leagues

The in game clock skips hours.. I forget the actual time it does it but it's something like 9 pm and then it goes to 1 am on the next tick.
Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote