Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > Perfect Team 21 > PT Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Old 03-30-2020, 05:15 PM   #1
Splitter24
Hall Of Famer

Roster Glitch

I picked up 3 players for my active roster. I demoted 3 guys, added the 3 new ones to the active roster, adjusted my lineups/staff and hit submit. Game came back with the team submit successful message. Just checked an hour and a half later and now my roster is short three guys. Went to my reserve roster and the 3 new guys are missing. I then found them as inactive. But when I activate them, they have the 14 day roster ban applied to them. So now I can't use them or the guys that they replaced.

Can someone help fix this, or do I have to suck it up and promote cruddy players to take their place for 14 games?

Currently Reading: The Sympathizer by Viet Thanh Nguyen

"Well, the game is afoot. I’ll take anal bum cover for 7,000." - "Sean Connery" SNL Celebrity Jeopardy

R.I.P. Tommy Holmes 1917-2008
Splitter24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 07:56 AM   #2
BigRed75
Hall Of Famer

During the middle of all the replacing, was a game played and a new file made available for downloading? And did you decline to download it?

I find that when that happens to me, and I decline the download and later go on to submit the team (and get the successful submit message) I'll log out, log back in and find the changes are there, and the players I moved to the active roster are set inactive.

What I do is move the players I don't want active to the reserves first. Then when I go back and re-activate the players I really wanted on the roster, they are automatically put on the active roster because there is space for them.

SPTT team

Was not a Snag fan...until I saw the fallout once he was gone and realized what a good job he was actually doing. - Ty Cobb
BigRed75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 08:24 AM   #3
Splitter24
Hall Of Famer

I never decline a download. But it does appear that 2 of the 3 guys got into a game before they were booted off the roster.

The 14 game waiting period is over, so it's a moot point now.

Currently Reading: The Sympathizer by Viet Thanh Nguyen

"Well, the game is afoot. I’ll take anal bum cover for 7,000." - "Sean Connery" SNL Celebrity Jeopardy

R.I.P. Tommy Holmes 1917-2008
Splitter24 is offline   Reply With Quote