Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 07-22-2012, 03:54 PM   #61
claphamsa
Minors (Single A)

Looking to join a league, but I dont want one where I feel I have to write articles etc... since im a terrible writer

I want no scouts, no coaching. and dont want talent only.
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:35 PM   #62
mdale2k
Bat Boy

Looking for a league to join.

Looking for anything with real players, any years.

PM me.
mdale2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:35 PM   #63
underdogautopsy
Bat Boy

Online League Join / Braves/White Sox / Novice

I have been playing OOTP on my own time for the past two or three years but I'm interested in joining an online league for the first time. I'm most interested in playing as the Braves or White Sox but would be willing to fill out a league as essentially any franchise for the experience. I have never participated in an online league so may be a bit "wet behind the ears" to begin but am very eager to learn and participate. My profile should be set up for personal emails but you can contact me at UNDERDOGAUTOPSY at GMAIL.COM.

My sincerest best,
Jonathan
underdogautopsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 05:31 PM   #64
vallanck
Bat Boy

This is my first year playing OOTP and I am loving it. I have yet to play in an online league, so if you're looking for someone experienced I am not the person for you. However, I am very interested in joining a league and am willing to play in practically any format with any franchise. Message me on here if you have a spot open and don't mind a rookie joining your league.
vallanck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:44 AM   #65
ThePotato
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Been playing OOTP for PC since 2012, as well as both iOOTP games... this would be my first online game. I'd prefer to manage the Yankees, Rangers, or Nationals, but I'm very flexible with this. I would vastly prefer modern rosters and a modern league, however. Hope somebody out there has something for me!

Available at littleguy274 aat hotmail dawt com
ThePotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:36 PM   #66
DenverZeppo
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I've spent the last four years playing in The GUBA (theguba.net), but after an issue with history (players being deleted when they would become eligible for the HoF) The GUBA has decided to reboot.

I don't want to take part in a 50 round draft. I tried to, but I didn't enjoy myself much.

Looking to take over a team in an existing league where I can play baseball right away instead of having to sit through a reboot draft.

Real or fictional are both fine.
If you're using scouts for scout finds, great, but I want 100% accuracy on scouts so that ratings aren't different for everyone.
Ratings and Talents, whatever scale is fine.

I was a prolific writer in The GUBA, so I would prefer a league with a participation system that requires owners to write.

Hit me up here if your OOTP13 league has an opening.

GM of Denver Bears - GUBA Reboot - 2012 to Present - GUBA Forums
DenverZeppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:37 PM   #67
RoyEarl
Minors (Double A)

Stats only league

Looking for a stats only fictional league to join...PM if you have an opening...
RoyEarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 01:54 AM   #68
MightyQuinn
Minors (Double A)

Just purchased ootp13 so looking for leagues...

Still have ootpx, ootp11 & ootp12 for leagues also.
MightyQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:43 PM   #69
Billy Beane IV
Bat Boy

I'm looking for a 2012 MLB quickstart league. I am experienced in playing offline, and I want my first online experience, as offline has grown too easy. I understand the value to contributing with writing and general communication to the league, and I would do my best to add to everyone's experience.
Billy Beane IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:07 PM   #70
tds787
Minors (Double A)

I'll throw my hat into the mix. I've been an OOTP-er since version 8. Never did any online though. I have plenty of time to devote to OOTP. My job is sitting in front of a computer with nothing to do. No kids, easy going girlfriend. Also a failing writer so any stories, posts, etc I can handle with grace and clarity and commitment.

What am I looking for in a league? Fictional or modern day. I'd rather not do historical or random debut. I have my fun with them but knowing a players future takes some fun out of the game. I'd also like an active and committed community. I have no one to talk baseball or OOTP with and bonding with fellow GM's in a league sounds like a good deal.

If I fit your bill you can PM for fastest results

EDIT: Wow, that was fast. I'm in two leagues already. Not exactly looking for anymore, thanks to all who responded quickly

Last edited by tds787; 08-08-2012 at 11:45 AM.
tds787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:26 AM   #71
FGHTYRDMNS
Bat Boy

looking for leauge

I am a newb to ootp but have been playing it myself for a few weeks and really love it. Would love it even more playing in a league with others.

I do enjoy to write so I would'nt mind doing post game write-ups.

I would like to use real players from todays era preferably, but dont mind either way.

Any team to GM is fine, but my favorite team is the redsox. again no biggie on team. (dont mind creating own team name is thats the method)

I will be active, but seeing as I have never been in a league before I might need a little help from time to time.

Hope there is an opening out there...

you can reach me at gilligan.tom@gmail.com

Thanks!
FGHTYRDMNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:48 PM   #72
valarmorghulis
Bat Boy

I wanna join a league

I've been playing Ootp for years, but I want a real challenge now against other human GMs
any kind of league options doesn't really matter, fictional/real MLB i don't mind, just if anyone has any teams open; PM me if interested

Or email at jonah.glickman@gmail.com, whichever you prefer

Last edited by valarmorghulis; 08-08-2012 at 07:54 PM.
valarmorghulis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:32 PM   #73
Calvert98
All Star Reserve

Hello Guys,

I’m new to the online OOTP and am currently in a pretty good league. I’d like to add one more that’s a bit different: one with MLB teams, but with some fictional guys in the mix, where we have a full minor league system (to burden ourselves with), and full scouting and coaching; even I if am saddled with poor personnel, I’d like to watch the league and everyone’s teams develop; that type of game set-up opens-up a big realm of management styles, and it’s fun to see those strategies evolve.

I’m not a good writer, but may be ok from time to time. Any team is ok (NL or AL), but I would prefer an AL league team as I have a National League team in my other league; it would be great to get the Orioles, but again, as long as the league has some fictional guys, scouting, coaching, full minor league systems, I’ll play any team. I’m pretty dependable and have time, so PM me and let me know

Thanks,

-Cal

Last edited by Calvert98; 08-09-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Calvert98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:40 PM   #74
steve134
Bat Boy

havent played since ootp 6 but looking to get back into mix. looking for a startup league if possible
steve134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:36 AM   #75
mpejkrm
All Star Reserve

EDIT: All done.

Last edited by mpejkrm; 08-10-2012 at 01:42 AM.
mpejkrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:46 PM   #76
arescan
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Veteran of OOTP for about 4 years now. I am currently in one league, but would like to expand to another, which would probably be my limit.

What I'm looking for in a league
OOTP 13
Active GMs
Scouts Only
Fictional Players

I don't really care about the location of my team, though being in Chicago is a plus.

That's pretty much all in all what I'm looking for. I'll take an established team or an expansion squad, both are fine.

Last edited by arescan; 08-11-2012 at 05:50 PM.
arescan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:07 PM   #77
D-BacksJosh
Banned

Looking for an online league to join. Fictional or modern day, it doesn't matter. I have online league experience. If you have any openings PM me.
D-BacksJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:50 AM   #78
Chris Mitchell
Bat Boy

Active Manager Looking for a League

I haven't played online yet, but I'm ready for a new challenge. I will be active. mitchell.chris99@gmail.com
Chris Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:36 AM   #79
djd5079
Bat Boy

Looking to join an online league

I am interested in joining an online league if anyone is looking for participants. I'd prefer a modern league beginning in 2012. My favorite team is the Mets, but I am open to managing any team and I even look forward to bringing a perennial losing squad to the top if that be the case! I have never done an online league, but have been playing OOTP 13 for several months now so I am familiar with the ins and outs.

E-mail me: dembek.dennis@gmail.com
djd5079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:20 PM   #80
Iansnightout
Bat Boy

Looking to join a current league. I have 13 and want to play in a brand new league.

Been playing for several years online, so I'm very familiar with the game. I also have AIM and can be reached at all times. Username is the same as here.

My favorite team is the Mariners, but I'd play with any team.

Email: Iansnightout@hotmail.com
Iansnightout is offline   Reply With Quote