Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > OOTP 21 - Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 21 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 21 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 03-30-2020, 03:58 PM   #1
PartTimeAhole
Bat Boy

New to The Game

Baseball is a game I was raised by for better or worse. It is my church and sanctuary lol. While I am new to OOTP I am not unfamiliar with online sim leagues. I used to partake in High Heat simulations, but know OOTP is more in depth. If you willing to take on a newbie with Baseball knowledge and bare with me let me know.
PartTimeAhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 05:58 PM   #2
Titus Groen
Bat Boy

I'm also new to OOTP, so maybe we can find someone willing to put together a newbie league?
Titus Groen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 09:16 PM   #3
ZumayaGuitarHero
Bat Boy

Been playing Since last year. looking to get into an Online league.
ZumayaGuitarHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 03:50 AM   #4
DerekSmalls
Bat Boy

Also looking to join a league. Used to play in leagues all the time when I was really young (not sure what the first version was at this point, but Mark Prior and Josh Beckett were the top young pitchers).

Now that I'm stuck home all day, I'm looking to dive into an OOTP team. Don't own the game yet, but I will buy it once I join a league.
DerekSmalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 10:02 AM   #5
Naki
Bat Boy

I'm relatively new to OOTP, and would be interested in joining an online league.
Naki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 10:57 AM   #6
Nothingtoproveco
Bat Boy

I'll pile on that I am very interested as well. I played a bit many years back in an online league and loved it.

Since I haven't run a league, I don't want to commit to starting one but I would certainly be a very active player if someone wants to start one up.

I would love to see a semi-slow moving league. Maybe something like 3 days per sim / 5 sims per week?
Nothingtoproveco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 01:09 AM   #7
CrazyLarry42
Bat Boy

I'd like to join something like this too. I've played OOTP for years but never an online league. Something like 3 days per sim / 3-5 sims per week sounds great to me.

I'd like to play my beloved Red Sox if possible...

Is there any way to watch the games while they're being simulated? That would be cool.

Last edited by CrazyLarry42; 04-02-2020 at 01:16 AM.
CrazyLarry42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 05:52 PM   #8
Goeldfinger
Bat Boy

Hi y'all,

I'm recruiting for a league with a few newbies already. We have 11 spots left to fill. Our charter can be seen here, and I've posted about it in the forums as well. DM me if you're interested!

Thanks!
Goeldfinger is offline   Reply With Quote