Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - Online Leagues

OOTP 20 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 20 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 11-12-2019, 05:59 PM   #1
wdoupis
Minors (Single A)

NDL Needs an Owner

The NDL is a passionate and very successful league. We are running playoffs tonight and will rollover in to a new season this weekend so its a great time to join. We just finished our 2069 season last night so its a great time to join. We have a large core group of guys that have been around for a long time. The boards are very active as well as the league. We have one team open and we are looking for an active owner who will not only be active in game but also mix it up on the boards. It is an amazing group of guys and could not ask for a better league.

We are fully integrated with Slack and Stats+ and we run our draft on S+ and we perform a live playoffs every season. We use Slack as our main source of private messaging but we use the boards/forums for public league chatting. The boards are very active and really the life blood of the league and what makes it so successful. I think you will see when you join why they are so good. We sim 7 days a week and 7 days at a time while going to 14 days from Jan 1 until start of Spring Training in order to speed up the slow part of the offseason.

If you are interested the available team is Las Vegas. New owners are able to move the team to whatever city you'd like so do not be deterred by the city. I have ran the team for 2 seasons to clean it up and its a pretty appealing situation for a new owner. Last two seasons have won 79 and 82 games with the #3 ranked farm system in the league and no bad contracts.Please PM me if you are interested and you certainly will not regret it.

Here is a link to our league website

https://statsplus.net/ndl

Here is a link to our message boards

http://www.onlinedynasty.net/forum/index.php

If anyone is interested send me a PM and we will chat and try and get you set up. You will not regret it

Last edited by wdoupis; 02-19-2020 at 03:14 AM.
wdoupis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 08:42 AM   #2
wdoupis
Minors (Single A)

Bump, still looking for an owner.
Old 11-14-2019, 04:46 PM   #3
wdoupis
Minors (Single A)

Still need to fill one spot if anyone is interested
Old 11-16-2019, 10:32 AM   #4
wdoupis
Minors (Single A)

Still looking for an owner, our playoffs are tonight and rollover this weekend so its a great time to join going in to the offseason
Old 11-17-2019, 07:54 PM   #5
TonyP
Bat Boy

Las Vegas....

Hey:

Tony Palagonia here - Texas Ranger fan from the DFW area and OOTP fan.

I have never played in an OOTP online league - only played the game as a sim on my computer. Have never played head to head. Would be willing to learn.

Have played 24 years of Fantasy Baseball - Original Rotissiere. League disbanded after we had kids and grandkids.

Have been playing Scoresheet baseball for three years.

Let me know.

TP
TonyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 09:12 AM   #6
wdoupis
Minors (Single A)

We are still looking for a Vegas owner. I have ran the team myself for two seasons to clean it up and make it more appealing. Great time to join as we just finished playoffs last night.
Old 02-12-2020, 09:34 AM   #7
skalepp
Minors (Double A)

Sent you a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skalepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 04:24 PM   #8
wdoupis
Minors (Single A)

Vegas team still needs an owner, in the middle of the offseason so its a good time to join. Hit me up.
Old 02-18-2020, 08:47 PM   #9
progen
All Star Starter

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Just an FYI. Your statsplus link doesn't work.
progen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 03:15 AM   #10
wdoupis
Minors (Single A)

Still looking for an owner