Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 11-13-2018, 12:22 PM   #21
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashbury View Post
Welp. There goes my best way of acquiring players.

Concur on the other poster's suggestion to add final result column for the Auction History and Bid History displays.

same here... heck, that's all part of the fun of auctions is that last second bid to try and nab it... picked up a few that way in beta already; but there have been plenty of others where I under-bid the max price already on it, so I didn't win...
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 12:38 PM   #22
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
Making a bid on an auction within the last 30 seconds will add another 30 seconds to auction length
How many 30-second timer resets can occur per auction?

I remain strongly opposed to this idea. This is unnecessary if people merely make their best bid the first time. Reset timers drive auction prices down, which is why eBay has never used it. Auction prices are too low already.
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 12:39 PM   #23
tcblcommish
Hall Of Famer

I would love to see a way to work the lower rated players into something. Maybe an exchange. 10 commons for a bronze, 10 bronze fpr a silver and maybe 20 silvers for a gold. Something like that. Otherwise other than the tiny PP you get for them, they are pointless
tcblcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 12:41 PM   #24
AdamD
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Yes, the search already searches the entire card title, which includes the team abbreviation.
That's great, but I'd like to get just players from specific teams and not players that happen to have those letters as well.
AdamD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 05:01 PM   #25
SayHey1
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcblcommish View Post
I would love to see a way to work the lower rated players into something. Maybe an exchange. 10 commons for a bronze, 10 bronze fpr a silver and maybe 20 silvers for a gold. Something like that. Otherwise other than the tiny PP you get for them, they are pointless
I don't agree with this. It isn't supposed to be easy to build a team, and this makes it pretty simple.
SayHey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 05:03 PM   #26
Fyrestorm3
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The collections and tournaments planned for OOTP20 will help take care of this.

However, I have found quite a few useful Bronze cards, so I wouldn't call them pointless on the whole.
Fyrestorm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 05:11 PM   #27
mpatt75
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyrestorm3 View Post
The collections and tournaments planned for OOTP20 will help take care of this.

However, I have found quite a few useful Bronze cards, so I wouldn't call them pointless on the whole.
I have a 63 overall in the pen as my last MR. He is giving me no reason to replace him, other than getting someone higher just because I can. I'm leading my division in A ball, and won the Wild Card in rookie ball.
mpatt75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 06:00 PM   #28
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The game currently has this feature:

5 commons = bronze (buy it for 25pp on the AH)
10-20 bronze = silver (depends upon the card but you can get many for under 400pp)
Old 11-13-2018, 06:02 PM   #29
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yes, the search already searches the entire card title, which includes the team abbreviation.
The problem with this feature is when you search STL and have to page through 100+ pages, then the simulation download prompt appears and you have to start all over again.
Old 11-13-2018, 06:09 PM   #30
mikezone13
All Star Reserve

On this page where it shows your manager history each year also show the following stats:

- Number of gold, silver and bronze achievements
- Number of packs opened
- Number of players bought at auction
- Number of players sold at auction

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 827
Size:  204.9 KB
mikezone13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 07:47 PM   #31
sansterre
Minors (Triple A)

I'd be grateful for the auction tooltips when selling players (max price sold for; last 5 sold for) to start working. It would save a lot of time jumping back and forth between the AH and the 'Sell Cards' page.
sansterre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 08:22 PM   #32
Yarideki
Minors (Double A)

I play at a low resolution but I'd like to see a scrollbar in the auction house that I can use with my touch screen or at the very least something like what's currently in on the box scores page for specific games. The auction house is hard to use without a scroll wheel.
Edit: Nevermind, I see it now! I must have missed it earlier. Oops.

Last edited by Yarideki; 11-13-2018 at 08:30 PM.
Yarideki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 03:21 AM   #33
SayHey1
Minors (Triple A)

Will there be a way to "gift" PP or packs to friends?
SayHey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 07:48 AM   #34
Clavette
Major Leagues

On the ootp start screen I'd like to see my teams record in addition to the league and my pp
Clavette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 10:45 AM   #35
Matty86
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansterre View Post
I'd be grateful for the auction tooltips when selling players (max price sold for; last 5 sold for) to start working. It would save a lot of time jumping back and forth between the AH and the 'Sell Cards' page.
This!! I've posted this a few times in different places, I'm glad I'm not the only one really looking forward to that function being turned on. haha
Matty86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 11:35 AM   #36
captainbuttercream
Minors (Double A)

Will more historical cards be gradually added to Perfect Team 19, or is the list finalized with no new additions until 20?
captainbuttercream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 01:07 PM   #37
Motorhead667
All Star Reserve

Will Negro league players be included in Perfect Team?
Motorhead667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 03:32 PM   #38
bchen96
Minors (Rookie Ball)

In the future, are perfect points purchasers going to be able to use those points on auctions or just on packs? Maybe exclude it only being able to buy packs to slow down in game inflation.
bchen96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 04:05 PM   #39
NarWil
Bat Boy

Been loving PT still, and your upcoming features list includes a lot of things that myself and some friends have been wishing for. I have a few suggestions, and while I fully realize some may be minor projects, I also believe they would enhance the user's experience in the Auction House (AH).

- A simple suggestion to start: if a card can Quick Sell (QS) for 100p, do not allow it to be listed in the AH with a minimum bid of less than QS PRICE / 0.9 (111 in this case). My understanding is that the house takes 10% of the sale, and it seems strange to me that one could sell a card in the AH and receive less than if they would have QS it. It's possible that this is a non-issue and the AH isn't taxing sales with a price so near the QS price, but if that's the case, I've either overlooked it or the UI doesn't make it clear.

- From a buyer's perspective, the AH could be improved upon. I would like it if a buyer could sort cards by most recent listed.

- An accompanying AH filter could display only cards with Buy Now values. Combined with the previous bullet, a buyer could quickly find the most recent Buy Now opportunities.

- This one I'm less sure about, because it seems intentionally omitted, but I would really like it if in the AH I could filter and sort by card ratings, such as hitter power, in the same way that I can on the Lineups screens.

- It would be nice if a card that knows more than one position would show up for each one after applying a positional filter in the AH. For example, Manny Machado is a fine 3B, but if I set the position filter to Third Base he won't show up.

- Finally, it would be nice if there were an option for buyers to not see multiple copies of cards in the AH. If I sort by Value (descending) right now, I see about seven copies of Kris Bryant interspersed with four copies of Josh Donaldson. I would prefer to see a single listing of each (at the least, I would like if there were an automatic secondary sort by Name). Of course, this would have to be expanded upon if I were interested in a card to show all available copies on the market. Instead of seeing "Bryant, Bryant, Bryant, Donaldson, Bryant, Bryant, Bryant, Bryant, Donaldson, Donaldson, Donaldson," all listed consecutively I could see just "Bryant, Donaldson." Then if I were interested in a copy of Bryant, I could expand that listing and see all of the copies for sale.

I really appreciate the communication with the community and you taking the time to read suggestions

Last edited by NarWil; 11-15-2018 at 01:26 AM.
NarWil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 04:30 PM   #40
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchen96 View Post
In the future, are perfect points purchasers going to be able to use those points on auctions or just on packs? Maybe exclude it only being able to buy packs to slow down in game inflation.
This would reduce the demand for purchased points and thus reduce the company's revenue. It doesn't sound like something I would want to do if I were marketing this game. I would want people to buy more points. I would want them to be able to buy pizza if they wish, much less do whatever they want in the game with those points until they run out and want to buy more.