Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP 25 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 03-15-2024, 06:57 PM   #61
kenr
Bat Boy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenr View Post
This doesn't work. I have the steam version so there is no .exe file to find. Can someone help with this problem please
Update:it worked once Ifound the exe file. So, thanks for the tip.
kenr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 07:28 PM   #62
Ataraxzy
Minors (Double A)

This is a weird one.

Happened in '24 too.

Display Mode is set to "Windowed"

Window Size is set to "Maximized"

Yet, every time I start the game it starts almost maximized, it almost fills the screen, but if I click the maximize button on the window title, it'll actually maximize.
Attached Images

Settings: https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...4&postcount=16
Ataraxzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 10:36 PM   #63
1991Cubs
Minors (Rookie Ball)

natural grass

In the game the Marlins, D-Backs, and Rangers parks are listed as natural grass fields, but they should be artificial turf fields. I believe there are some minor league and Indy league parks like this as well.
1991Cubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 01:33 AM   #64
azredsoxfan74
Bat Boy

Relationships seem to be mislabeled.

azredsoxfan74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 05:50 AM   #65
Ballistic Bob
Bat Boy

In Perfect Team, the current year being simulated is labelled as 2023. It should be 2024. This can be seen from the Player and from the various Stats pages.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Ballistic Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 07:47 AM   #66
Braden
Major Leagues

in game batters and pitchers photos

Is there some reason that the occasional wrong pictures show for some batters and pictures while they are correct for the same person elsewhere on the field e.g. labels and when you click on that person in the lineup list.

Maybe, I don't have some incorrect setting some place.

This problem has been around for a while and is annoying.

NEVER MIND. I FOUND THE PROBLEM. THE INCORRECT PICS WERE BECUASE THE LOCATION FOR THE PICTURES WEREN'T SET TO THE CORRECT FOLDERS. NOT SURE WHY THE CORRECT PICUTRE WOULD SHOW UP ELSEWHERE.

Last edited by Braden; 03-16-2024 at 07:58 AM.
Braden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 09:39 AM   #67
wishesgrantd
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Al Kaline no death date

Unfortunately, we lost Al Kaline in 2020, but on the Retired Numbers section for the Detroit Tigers, Al Kaline doesn't have a death year that other players do.
wishesgrantd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 10:24 AM   #68
ZigglarsTusk
Minors (Rookie Ball)

On the PT home screen the Team Chemistry icon is missing in the Team Overview box when using the dark skin (it shows up on light and classic).

The Standings box on the same page would also look a lot better if it had shaded contrast for each row instead of just a solid background, although that's maybe more of a personal preference thing.
ZigglarsTusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 10:38 AM   #69
ChopHouse4
Bat Boy

Bookmarks

Edit bookmarks screen is unusable - can this be resized?
Attached Images
ChopHouse4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 10:44 AM   #70
wishesgrantd
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Coach/player relationship levels not appearing

For a lot of my coaches, the relationship level with their teams in my organization is not showing anything. It still lists the individual relationships with the players, but not the team average. Some coaches have it, others don't.
Attached Images

Last edited by wishesgrantd; 03-16-2024 at 10:47 AM.
wishesgrantd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 11:22 AM   #71
Swiffle
Minors (Single A)

Box score write-up mixup,

Corresponding line in data/text/english.xml is
<OBJ id="66636" text="The defining moment came in the [%game inning order long] for [%team#1name]. That's when [%personlink] hit a [%game play modifier] [%game play] off [%person descriptor leading] [%personlink#2] to win the game. The home crowd went wild.">

I think [%person descriptor leading] is referring to [%personlink] and not [%personlink#2] like it should be.

Screenshot shows paragraph from write-up, with the descriptor being filled in with, "slick-fielding third baseman" instead of "relief pitcher" or whatever it should have been.
Attached Images
Swiffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 11:30 AM   #72
Sweed
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braden View Post
If you make changes to a park in 3d model of the game, e.g. copy park views from another park or select a different park day or night picture, it works okay but doesn't save that information. If you leave that park and select a different one then go back to the park that you just made changes to, it is back the way it was before you made the changes. I don't it was doing this before that update but am not sure about that.
the workaround, at least for the cameras, is...

open just one of the new cameras, hit "save">"update" and it should stick.

I imported all of my stadium specific cameras from v24 this way and all cameras saved.

Steam pc version.

Quote:
"If someone offers an explanation for why something may be why it is without proof then they are blindly defending or making excuses

If someone insults or accuses the devs of incompetence/wrongdoing without proof it’s acceptable.

Never figured that out"
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 11:53 AM   #73
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiffle View Post
Box score write-up mixup,

Corresponding line in data/text/english.xml is
<OBJ id="66636" text="The defining moment came in the [%game inning order long] for [%team#1name]. That's when [%personlink] hit a [%game play modifier] [%game play] off [%person descriptor leading] [%personlink#2] to win the game. The home crowd went wild.">

I think [%person descriptor leading] is referring to [%personlink] and not [%personlink#2] like it should be.

Screenshot shows paragraph from write-up, with the descriptor being filled in with, "slick-fielding third baseman" instead of "relief pitcher" or whatever it should have been.
Fixed.
pstrickert is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 04:32 PM   #74
Braden
Major Leagues

Sky box issue

The day clear sky boxes have buildings in it and they show up in non-ootp parks. Any chance of getting a clear sky day sky box with now buildings?
Braden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 07:06 PM   #75
Mat
All Star Reserve

For the last couple of version, there is this slight bug where the players display over the border edge.

This is for the organization > overvview page and orgnization > waivers/dfa page.

If you select "show ratings" it will display correct.
If you select "show contract info" it will not display correctly.

This only appears when using the light or classic skin

Mat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 01:17 AM   #76
Harveytime
Minors (Double A)

Noticed a bug where you can't change the screen settings if you click on a player and go to his scouting tab.

The buttons in this image that are circled in red all aren't changeable. You can click on different options but none of them do anything and it just defaults back to the default immediately.

*Edit * adding to this post it also doesn't work on the organization>overview tab.
Attached Images

Last edited by Harveytime; 03-17-2024 at 01:24 AM.
Harveytime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 12:09 PM   #77
ChopHouse4
Bat Boy

I found a bug when initiating a trade - when you sort players by potential rating, if you add a player to the trade, the player list reshuffles. The list has to be resorted to put them back in the order you were reviewing.

Also, once the list has been sorted, if you click a player to review their player page, then go back, the list will reshuffle as well.
ChopHouse4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 04:57 PM   #78
Hendu Style
All Star Starter

Bug: Fan colors all the same no matter the ballpark in 3D Model

All the fans are wearing yellow, green, and aqua green, regardless of the stadium while in the 3D Model for modern ballparks. This was not the case in OOTP24.

Please see side-by-side below.

You'll notice that the OOTP25 version of Ctizens Bank Ballpark, has fans wearing exclusively yellow and teal (it's the picture with the cloud cover in the background). OOTP24's version of Citizens Bank Ballpark has colors more representative of the home team. This appears to be the case in every ballpark I've opened so far in OOTP25.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Previous OOTP Dynasties:
SimNation Fictional Universe (est. 1889)
This is Oakland A's Baseball
Beane Counting: The Oakland A's

Last edited by Hendu Style; 03-17-2024 at 05:10 PM.
Hendu Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 06:43 PM   #79
Cobbiusto
Minors (Triple A)

Had a game recap headline that read "Tigers suffer 3-1 home loss", when the Tigers were the winning road team.
Cobbiusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 06:49 PM   #80
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

Fixed.
pstrickert is online now   Reply With Quote