Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > MLB Manager 2016 > MLBM 2016 - General Discussions

MLBM 2016 - General Discussions Talk about MLB Manager 2016, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android

Old 10-23-2015, 03:55 PM   #1
Mikey Mike on da mic
Bat Boy

Unhappy Only bitch/bug I have!

I've been playing MLBM and avidly reading all the posts about problems that players have had for a few weeks now and I haven't experienced any of those really, but I have a new one! First of all i'm a bad micromanaging control freak so I play out all my games pitch by pitch making moves and calling for pitchouts and bunts and such.

My problem isn't a gamebreaker but its annoying af...whenever I pull a doubleswitch, it registers a position player involved as a pitcher for a split second and that shows up in the boxscore, so for example if I pinchhit for my pitcher in the ninehole with my backup catcher and then in the subsequent inning decide to leave him in and place the pitcher in for example Mike Piazza's spot in the lineup the boxscore will show under pitchers that Mike Piazza pitched for 0.0 innings and accrued no stats? Again not a gamebreaker obviously but annoying for stathounds like me that pore over boxscores...
Mikey Mike on da mic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 07:14 PM   #2
BradC
All Star Starter

Yes, that happens in OOTP too. Unfortunately, there's not a lot we can do about that right now, as I understand it. Maybe in a future version.
BradC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 01:57 AM   #3
Mikey Mike on da mic
Bat Boy

I actually haven't had that problem on the PC version of OOTP since 7; I dunno maybe there is something procedually i'm doing differently on my iPhone...
Mikey Mike on da mic is offline   Reply With Quote