Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 17 > OOTP 17 - Online Leagues

OOTP 17 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 17 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 08-22-2016, 05:17 PM   #1
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

HSBL Openings

The HSBL has 4 openings, this hybrid-League combines a Historical league using Gambo-Srpitze Database with the use of the minimum # of International Players including IAFA's, Discoveries, International Established Free Agents and Free Agents from independant leagues. It also has Player Talent Randomness set to the maximum 200. If your looking for an exciting League that takes the predictability out of a standard Historical league, this league is for you. This league has it's own unique Simulated History dating back to 1900 and had an Inagural draft prior to the 1975 season. We are currently at October 8th 2000 and the Playoffs are right around the corner

Kansas City Royals

New York Yankees

This league uses Slack almost exclusivly for league communication with Daily e-mails announcing completion of sims. We sim 1 game week Every real Day. If your looking for a League that will be around, this league is in it's 26th Season covering well over 4 years of real time and 5 versions of OOTP. About half our members have been here since the beginning.

If interested in this Long Time, unique and fast paced league please PM me

For League Backstory and Settings info click HERE

Thanks
Enjoy
Rhett
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino

Last edited by Painmantle; 08-23-2017 at 07:56 PM.
Painmantle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 07:31 PM   #2
TwinsGuy34
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I'm in the league and enjoy it a lot.

Rhett does a great job w/ it. It's fast paced w/ the all the settings where I personally like them.......... Rhett will do sims early in the morning so I like waking up to them.

I would recommend joining this great league.

Let's get it filled up!
TwinsGuy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 08:35 PM   #3
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Tigers and Giants positions filled.
Still 2 teams left, see 1st post
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 08-25-2016, 09:33 PM   #4
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

New York Mets are the lone available team, if interested PM me
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 08-26-2016, 12:24 AM   #5
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

HSBL is now Full, PM me to get on the waiting list
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 11-28-2016, 11:11 AM   #6
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

2 Openings, see 1st post
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 11-28-2016, 10:13 PM   #7
rst428
Minors (Single A)

Tigers open?
rst428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 10:25 PM   #8
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rst428 View Post
Tigers open?
Yes, the Tigers are open
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 11-28-2016, 10:32 PM   #9
rst428
Minors (Single A)

I am interested.PM'd you
rst428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 04:44 PM   #10
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Tigers are taken, Giants are still available. We are at the Divisional Playoffs and 1995 Draft if anyone is interested. Now is a great time to get in

San Francisco Giants
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 12-12-2016, 07:57 PM   #11
Rpstennis21
Bat Boy

Hey Rhett...I'm interested...rpstennis21@gmail.com
Rpstennis21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 02:32 PM   #12
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

HSBL Has 3 openings

We currently have 3 openings entering Free Agency 1995/96

San Francisco Giants

New York Yankees

Baltimore Orioles

See first post for more info
PM me if interested
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 01-31-2017, 10:04 PM   #13
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

At the 1996 Playoffs and the Draft has begun, see 1st post for team availability
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 08-23-2017, 07:54 PM   #14
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

HSBL currently has 2 openings, see 1st post for info, PM me if interested

This League uses OOTP18

Sorry, went to the wrong Forum LOL
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino

Last edited by Painmantle; 08-23-2017 at 07:56 PM.