Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > FHM 3 - Technical Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM 3 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 10-22-2016, 12:12 PM   #1
Chabi
Bat Boy

claiming players from waivers

Hello,
I am not sure if it's a bug but I am receiving messages about "Team X claimed player from waivers" but when I check "Waivers" button in my or any other team in league the list is empty. Is this bug or am I doing something wrong please?
Chabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 12:35 PM   #2
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chabi View Post
Hello,
I am not sure if it's a bug but I am receiving messages about "Team X claimed player from waivers" but when I check "Waivers" button in my or any other team in league the list is empty. Is this bug or am I doing something wrong please?
I'm not sure, but wouldn't you only get that message once the player had actually been claimed and moved to their new team? So then you wouldn't see them on the waiver list when you checked.

If you checked the waiver list before getting that message and didn't see them, I'd think that'd be a bug. But checking after and not seeing them sounds like things are working as designed.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 12:42 PM   #3
Chabi
Bat Boy

No my point was that I want to check list of players available for claiming from waivers but there are no players at all, still it feels weird seeing that other teams are able to actually claim players (almost looks like the moment player is put on waivers someone immediately picks him up) but that is unrealistic..
Chabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 12:48 PM   #4
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chabi View Post
No my point was that I want to check list of players available for claiming from waivers but there are no players at all, still it feels weird seeing that other teams are able to actually claim players (almost looks like the moment player is put on waivers someone immediately picks him up) but that is unrealistic..
Oh, I see. Yeah, that sounds like it might be a bug then.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 07:18 PM   #5
ajimithing
Minors (Single A)

I know on NHL 17 you won't see the waiver notification unless it makes it's way to your team. In other words - the teams with worse records than you can claim him before you have a chance to.
ajimithing is offline   Reply With Quote