Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team > PT Bug Reports Forum

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Old 03-11-2019, 10:48 PM   #1
Kris Jardine
OOTP Developments

Exclamation SPOILER ALERT - Perfect Team 2.0 Card Database Info

Important: Don't read this if you like surprises and prefer to not know which cards will be in PT20.

As we talked about on TWIPT earlier tonight, based on the results of the survey we ran last week (which I will share below), we have released a fully detailed list of cards that you can find here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5c44rh96gv..._list.csv?dl=0

We will be asking for your help to comb through it and report any errors you might find here, but only for the historical cards! Live cards are still a work in progress and will change during the season anyway.

Another note, the pitcher movement rating in this list is the raw rating, which in the game gets modified by the pitcher groundball rating for the final displayed movement rating.

PLEASE, reporting is not for your favorite players who should be a 89 instead of 85. Its for gross oversights and complete mistakes, for example a SP All-Star having a stamina rating of 12, or a great season having a card value of 60 (the minimum for all historical cards except the Unsung Heroes).

Thanks to everyone for the feedback we received and we hope you are geared up for Perfect Team 2.0!

Find the list HERE

Webstore - https://ootpdevelopments.onfastspring.com/games/
Steam - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...k_Baseball_22/

Last edited by Markus Heinsohn; 03-13-2019 at 12:44 PM.
Kris Jardine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 08:47 AM   #2
joehart
All Star Starter

Can you double check the columns, it seems the file may have had some columns swapped. I get weird results on both IE and Firefox when looking at the data/exporting it to Excel.

Column Velocity - shows wrong category.
Column Arm Slot - shows wrong category.
Column Knucklecurve but shows Velocity
Column Knuckleball but shows ArmSlot (Normal 3/4, ...)

there may be more...hard to catch for columns with just numbers in them.
joehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 09:33 AM   #3
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehart View Post
Can you double check the columns, it seems the file may have had some columns swapped. I get weird results on both IE and Firefox when looking at the data/exporting it to Excel.

Column Velocity - shows wrong category.
Column Arm Slot - shows wrong category.
Column Knucklecurve but shows Velocity
Column Knuckleball but shows ArmSlot (Normal 3/4, ...)

there may be more...hard to catch for columns with just numbers in them.
Fixed in next revision!
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 10:03 AM   #4
dkgo
Hall Of Famer

thanks guys, this is awesome! I started very late to the game but my experience was greatly improved when someone posted their database in the forums and gave me something to look over for potential players
dkgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 10:14 AM   #5
joehart
All Star Starter

thank you.

Another quick question, did the TOP WAR category get dropped, merged or are some specific cards not included ? I always thought the next version would be PT19+new cards.

Example,
I see two Hardware Heroes Greinke cards (2015, 2017) but the very popular PT19 2009 Top War is not included. I could not find a 2009 card for him.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:29 AM   #6
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

might be more to the considerations of the numbers/etc, but this jumped out at me:

Willie Keeler's avoid K rating of 66 seems exceptionally low when compared to, say, Roger Connor (who played in a relatively similar time frame) and is scored at 95 for the same category.

on the career AB per K list, Keeler is #1 all-time with 63.17 (and Joe Sewell is a close second at 62.56; he scored an 84 on the list btw). The next closest player is almost 20 AB behind at 44.92 (Lloyd Waner). Connor hits the list at 17.14 AB per K, so well off Keeler's pace.
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 10:49 AM   #7
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Did Markus take down the list?I got here late and cannot find it?
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 10:52 AM   #8
zrog2000
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
Did Markus take down the list?I got here late and cannot find it?
I already bought all the cards, you can't have any.
zrog2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 10:53 AM   #9
captainbuttercream
Minors (Double A)

Bonds 02's vL contact, eye, and power seem exceeding low for a guy who hit .384/.556/.976 vs lefties over an entire year. I would think they should the same, if not better, than his vL splits.

If it's a conscious decision to prevent having 2 100 overall Bonds, it's kind of annoying but it would be nice to get confirmation because it does look like a pretty big error otherwise.

Big thanks for releasing the full database. It's really nice to be able to see all the cards! Keep up the awesome work.
captainbuttercream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:03 AM   #10
Thalion
Major Leagues

Regarding MOV, I understand we're going to see very high numbers. Is there a point then where the listed MOV score is too low?
Thalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:14 AM   #11
mcdog512
Hall Of Famer

Location: Pack Robert Gibson; November 9, 1935 – October 2, 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehart View Post
thank you.

Another quick question, did the TOP WAR category get dropped, merged or are some specific cards not included ? I always thought the next version would be PT19+new cards.

Example,
I see two Hardware Heroes Greinke cards (2015, 2017) but the very popular PT19 2009 Top War is not included. I could not find a 2009 card for him.

Yea, they said Hardware Heroes replaces Top War.
mcdog512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:32 AM   #12
joehart
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdog512 View Post
Yea, they said Hardware Heroes replaces Top War.
So in that case, it looks like some cards were dropped or replaced with other years.

Odd to have a 2015 Greinke card as the new addition and drop his 2009 year. I assume because he won a GG in 2015 (he won his only CY in 2009).
Old 03-12-2019, 11:48 AM   #13
Thalion
Major Leagues

Do we create new threads for each "bug" we find?
Old 03-12-2019, 11:56 AM   #14
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalion View Post
Do we create new threads for each "bug" we find?
In the sheet? I believe this thread is the only place to do so.

"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the f*** they ended up." -Dan Besbris

dishnet34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 12:33 PM   #15
Kris Jardine
OOTP Developments

The sheet was taken down while Markus fixes up some things. Please post issues/errors in this thread ONLY

Webstore - https://ootpdevelopments.onfastspring.com/games/
Steam - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...k_Baseball_22/
Kris Jardine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 12:51 PM   #16
atabakin
All Star Reserve

I noticed that the still-unsigned free agents (e.g. Kimbrel, Keuchel) did not have their live cards in the database. Was this intentional (i.e. their cards are basically ready and when they sign they'll be added)?
atabakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 01:41 PM   #17
Thalion
Major Leagues

Record Breaker Koufax 1957 has Movement OVR of 10. Without knowing how low it's reasonable to be, this seems low
Old 03-12-2019, 01:44 PM   #18
Thalion
Major Leagues

Legend Eckersley PEAK is listed as an SP but has stamina of 7
Old 03-12-2019, 03:06 PM   #19
FancySkunk
All Star Reserve

I've noticed that a bunch of the PEAK cards from This Week in Perfect Team releases appear to be missing: Joe Kelley, Larry Gardner, Jim Palmer, Nellie Fox, Bret Saberhagen, Red Ruffing, Ivan Rodriguez, Ichiro, and Kirk Gibson to name several. Previously we were told all non-redundant cards would be retained for OOTP20. Is this just part of the database being incomplete at present, or were there oversights or intentional omissions among them?
FancySkunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 03:14 PM   #20
Kumar
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancySkunk View Post
I've noticed that a bunch of the PEAK cards from This Week in Perfect Team releases appear to be missing: Joe Kelley, Larry Gardner, Jim Palmer, Nellie Fox, Bret Saberhagen, Red Ruffing, Ivan Rodriguez, Ichiro, and Kirk Gibson to name several. Previously we were told all non-redundant cards would be retained for OOTP20. Is this just part of the database being incomplete at present, or were there oversights or intentional omissions among them?
If I remember correctly from the first PT stream Kris did a week ago, he said almost all cards would be ported to OOTP20 but not all. I believe Ruffing has an 85 rated version in this database as well, if I recall correctly. I also noticed Joe Kelley missing when I was searching yesterday so Im curious to hear why he was cut.
Kumar is offline   Reply With Quote