Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - Fictional Simulations

OOTP 19 - Fictional Simulations Discuss fictional simulations and their results in this forum.

Old 07-22-2018, 10:37 AM   #1
llcmac
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Weird situation, looking for help as to what happened

I wanted to create a fictional league, based on the MLB but with fictional players. Held the draft, wanted all created players between 14 - 24 years old, that went smoothly. Then I created 100 FAs, solid vets and some high price tag stars for teams to bid on. That went great as well.

Now something weird happened. There are a whole slew guys that are free agents, but aren't in the FA pool, with super inflated ratings.

Even weirder if I advance a day there's a secret draft, that I can't take part in, in which these players are drafted.

Not sure what I did to mess this up. Is there any easy way to delete them, or will I have to delete them one at a time?

They only show up in player search, not in the FA list or anywhere else I can find.

Edit - I can single them out using filters, but there's over 6k of them. What did I do wrong?

Last edited by llcmac; 07-22-2018 at 10:58 AM.
llcmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 05:28 PM   #2
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

I have to admit ... I have no idea

I'd suggest that you put this in the "New to the game"-forum ... it's probably much easier to find an answer there
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947
Germaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 04:00 PM   #3
stevem810
All Star Starter

No real idea, but probably in your league settings. Do you have another league running alongside the MLB one?
stevem810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 12:00 PM   #4
battists
Hall Of Famer

I have a feeling there won’t really be any way to figure out what you did wrong, unless there is somewhere that you can post your league files for us to download and look at.

If you could do that, it would be cool!

My first thought would be this:

Go to Game >> Settings >> League Settings, and then look in the drop-down in the top right. Are there any leagues in there that you didn’t intend to create? I’m wondering if you mistakenly created an extra league and that’s where the players are coming from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-16-2018, 04:04 AM   #5
Mat
All Star Reserve

Did you run a manual draft? But the game was already set to hold an inaugural daft?
Mat is offline   Reply With Quote