Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion Talk about our latest hockey manager game, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 07-02-2017, 01:40 PM   #1
Hockey Died in1994
Bat Boy

Post Newbie questions

Good morning,
Absolute newbie with questions. Computer in the shop for a week and can't figure out on phone.
We want to buy hockey 3 and run sandbox league in 15 year careers.
1 can we rename player cards easily?
2 can we rename cities/team names for half the league while keeping the 92 Blackhawks and penguin as is?
3 how does the encyclopedia work ?
4 how do i eliminate all forms of neutral zone crap hockey?
Is it possible to assign types of penalties on players to increase fighting back to early 90s level and remove clutching grabbing interfere?
Hockey Died in1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 01:47 PM   #2
Hockey Died in1994
Bat Boy

...like real history, some parts are better edited out of memory. gary bettman is worst commissioner in history of sports. Wants to be caesar flickerman when gloating on his changes to the sport.

6 can new logos uniforms and arenas be created or existing ones modified? I.e. eliminating dallas betrayal and put the northstars back in. Wipe out canuck colors symbols from all eras not called 1990 to 1994?

I really appreciate your patience and advice.

Favorite player all time Gimo Odjick and Mario Lemieux
Hockey Died in1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 02:07 PM   #3
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Died in1994 View Post
Good morning,
Absolute newbie with questions. Computer in the shop for a week and can't figure out on phone.
We want to buy hockey 3 and run sandbox league in 15 year careers.
1 can we rename player cards easily?
2 can we rename cities/team names for half the league while keeping the 92 Blackhawks and penguin as is?
3 how does the encyclopedia work ?
4 how do i eliminate all forms of neutral zone crap hockey?
Is it possible to assign types of penalties on players to increase fighting back to early 90s level and remove clutching grabbing interfere?
Before we go further, the sale ends in 2 days. Don't miss out.
1. Yes, in Sandbox mode.
2. If you're playing Historical, you can rename them, but they will revert once the league year changes.
3. Not sure what you mean by that.
4. You can't really eliminate it, but you can choose what style of hockey your team will play.
5. You can't really tune penalties, but you can set roles and tactics for your team that can increase that likelyhood. Also playing in the appropriate era will help that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Died in1994 View Post
...like real history, some parts are better edited out of memory. gary bettman is worst commissioner in history of sports. Wants to be caesar flickerman when gloating on his changes to the sport.

6 can new logos uniforms and arenas be created or existing ones modified? I.e. eliminating dallas betrayal and put the northstars back in. Wipe out canuck colors symbols from all eras not called 1990 to 1994?

I really appreciate your patience and advice.

Favorite player all time Gimo Odjick and Mario Lemieux
6. Logos and Uniforms can be done via mods. Arenas - not really. You can't change history, but you can temporarily modify some things.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote